Reviews for Vision
Ratava100d chapter 25 . 9/6/2008
this was such a great story.

iloved it.
The Random Witness chapter 12 . 7/5/2005
I'm nearly halfway through and its a great read! You make the characters seem so real! And their jokes are funny too! GREAT STUFF!~TRW
The Random Witness chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
I'm on my way up the chapters and its such a cool story! you did well! you describe things from her view well, i've once tried a blind persons perspective but is rather hard when you can't talk about the LOOK of things, but you've done very well without!~TRW
The Random Witness chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
WOW!I have only got up to reading the first chapter and i shall read more but wow! you describe each character so well giving them such understandable personalitys straight away! and its just so well writen! i shall be reading more soon! this is going on faves! ~TRW
Rose chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
hi broken arrow, my name is Rose. i dont know if i have the right person but your mother (Lee Chau, forgive me if i spelt her wrong) told me about you at work, and i just had to check out your writing skills. i couldnt stop reading. but i soon had to stop becuase i have class in the next ten min. later on when i have time i will read some more and tell you what i think of the whole story. so far i love it. i just want to add that i love stories written in first person becuase you feel their mood better. and you did it so well. you should go into writing and write books. well you have my email so hit me up later. by
sealednectar chapter 25 . 1/16/2005
Great story. Very sad and moving.
shinco chapter 25 . 6/25/2004
That's EXACTLY right and that was a good epilogue! I just wish I knew if Frankie and Colleen ever get married... but maybe it's better just to leave the story's end like that... just make up the very happy ending yourself! Just say, "It'll happen" and be done with it! Yeah, that's good! Hm, hm! _ Cool! Welkl, I sure can't WAIT to see another story from you! I'LL READ THE WHOLE THING TOO. _~ He, he, well, I'll talk to ya later! See ya!
shinco chapter 24 . 6/25/2004
YOU'RE TOTALLY WELCOME, BROKEN ARROW! Wow, it's weird, I actually feel like one of the people Colleen thanked for being there for her those 2 months she was blind! He, he, he, he! _ You know, I'm gonna print this WHOLE STORY out and keep it close to my heart always, cause I think I learned from Colleen's experience! This is DEFINITELY a story that EVERYONE needs to read! It's just one of those touching stories that causes to you to think about who you are and what you could change about yourself. This is by far one of the best stories I've ever read, maybe actually the BEST! And it's all because of the experience, what you learn, and everything you get out of it in the end! You're definitely the best story-writer on this site! No one can beat this story! NO ONE! So great a job you did on this one! PLEASE, oh PLEASE come out with another one soon! It's gotta be as good as this one! It HAS to be because you'll write it! Well, heh, heh, I guess I should read the epilogue now! Hm, hm! _
shinco chapter 23 . 6/25/2004
Oh, boy, they gotta TALK? Oh, no, about WHAT? IS IT ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP? Well, the quickest way to know is to read the next chapter, LYDIA (you've probably noticed from reading some of my stuff that that's my name)! Yes! I will! GREAT CHAPTER! Everyone's so HAPPY!... but it could turn sad... PLEASE NO!
shinco chapter 22 . 6/25/2004
SO GOOD SO FAR! This is all going so GREAT for Colleen! Well, I guess I'll save the "BIG" revierw for the last part of the chapter! He, he! _~ GREAT CHAPTER SO FAR!
shinco chapter 21 . 5/22/2004
OH, MY, GOSH! THAT WAS SO ROMANTIC! My heart was actually wanting to pump harder the longer I waited for the kiss to come! That was a lot better than you said it would be! You write romance very well! That was so good! I can't WAIT to see what happens next! They gonna be boyfriend and girlfreind, get married after Colleen gets outta school, go to prom, WHAT? I'M SO EXCITED! Of course, I bet you can TELL! Hm, hm! _ Very romantic chapter!
shinco chapter 20 . 5/17/2004
Well, well, THEY'RE FRIENDS NOW! That's WONDERFUL! I always like a happy chapter! Great one, as always! Hopefully Colleen will keep what she's learned in her heart and never change! Well, can't wait 'til ya update! And I can't wait for the KIS! It'll be so GOOD, I KNOW it! He, he, he! Well, see ya!
shinco chapter 19 . 5/17/2004
That wasn't too boring! I liked this chapter! And it looks as though Colleen's gonna go see Robyn or call her or something, maybe apologize! Good for her! Now, I REALLY wanna get to the next chapter, so I'll end this review now! _
shinco chapter 18 . 5/17/2004
Sorry I didn't get this review in for a while! I would've reviewed it yesterday, but the internet stopped working! SUCH A COOL CHAPTER! I liked it a BUNCH as always! I can't wait til the KISS! Ha, ha, ha! Romance is SO nice! Well, better get to the other chapters now!
shinco chapter 17 . 5/10/2004
Wow! Looks like Colleen has a "new" older brother (that's all she needs... -_-)! Well, it's just really cool that Frankie cares for her so much! If only a boy... well, maybe there IS a boy that cares for me that much... I HOPE... well, anyway, I can see the kiss coming CLOSER! Can't WAIT to get to that part! He, he! _ I LOVED this chapter! It was really cool! Hope you get to update soon!
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »