Reviews for Muses Sing to Me in Exile
ClockworkScales chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
This is nice.

"I’ve had one true girlfriend. Her name was Janet. It was a very short relationship- 2 weeks- and there was not a lot of physical stuff. It was kind of an experiment for her, I think. Oh well."

That goes the same for me, only minus the experiment thing and the name is different, of course!
angelofdrkness13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
you kick ass! i'm bi too, (i think) and i used to go to a ctholic school. what is sad is that some of my friends that have gone to that school are like, that's not right. (they don't know about me, nobody really does) i don't really see myself as bi. i just kinda think of it as open. like who made the rule that only girls and guys should be together. ya know what I'm saying? :)
Soleilunar chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
aw, that sucks. It's funny because i'm straight, but for over a year i though i was bi, so i kind of know how it feels, to know a lot of the world is against you. Hang in there, it'll get better soon!
nianko chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
nice nice. i really think there's no hope in our world because of all the narrow-minded ignoramies that exist. i'm just a straight girl that is a major supporter of gays/lesbians, bis, trans all that stuff. that's why i'm atheous. but anyways, i think this is a great way to relieve any stress. some people i know resort to self mutilation, and suicide to solve their problems. this is the better alternative. good for you!
StephanieQueen chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Quite interesting. To be honest I dropped out of school because of the word "queer" that seemed to be written on my locker everyday in sharpie. I attend the adult high school now. I think where ever you go you'll always find someone that doesn't like you for who you are. It's only natural. My parents have a suspision I am bi but they seem accepting as long as they can be in denial. Men like bisexual girls cause they think that means they can have two women at once. That's why I prefer women over men. I understand about pouring yourself out somewhere...anywhere as long as you can express yourself. Have fun and never give up your freedom of speech.-Cindy-P.S. You're going on my favorite authors list.
slashergurl chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Hi, i totally get where yer comin from. See i came out last year and it was totally hard. me, i go to a school where it is not ok i really hate it some times most of my friends are guys and most of them just wanna see me make out wit a chick. anyway i feel yer pain and if ever ya need some one to talk to just email me cuz ya know we have to stick together in this small homophobic redneck world. lol

nice sharin your problemFlamergirl44 (Lily)
Natasha5 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
How can one be both gay and bisexual..?
hypocrite extrodinare chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
GO HOMOS! hehehe _ I'm a lesbian and totally crushing on most of my chic friends..
L.C. Elkins chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
OMG! Yea, I'm 15 and I'm straight, and every time i try to hook up with a guy, they turn out to be gay. LOL! Yea, it's kinda funny... So all my friends who are guys are gay, so I can't hook up with them. Whaa! : ( oh well. They all keep trying to turn me into a lesbian, and it's gross! (No offense)I can relate to you and your friend Joe. Feel free to e-mail me any time if you want to talk. Hope to write you soon!
tabiboi chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
You sound like an interesting person-too bad about your school,though.
FlyingShadow09 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
yes interesting story...but how did u 'come out'? I mean its interesting how different ppl 'come out' to their friends. Feel free to ask me the same if ya want.

Sincerly,Dark Childfrozenflamedragon Bisexual
You Win I Will Be Your Idiot chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Yeah I'm bi too and though I can't really relate to your situation, it's good that you aren't one of those people who will go out with guys as a cover for their denial. Almost all of my friends know I'm bi and are fine with it, my parents know as well, and even people I don't know know. My school is pretty tolerant of that kind of thing, but we have our share of homophobes like everyone else. I say, tell everyone when you're ready and comfortable, however long that may take. It took me a while but hey, it worked out for the best. Best of luck. Glad to find someone else out there
bluexshoes chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Umm, Im confused here. Is the fanfiction stuff part of the story or not? And why does that girl have a boyfriend... Im confused.
Chaotic Charisma chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
okay, this is gonna make no sense, but I submitted a reply to the last chapter, first. Sorry about that- I managed to miss that there were chapters before hand. Bit of a spaz, sometimes, I guess? Just wanted to say I love your writing style and honesty, and I can't wait to read more.
Not Important chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Hi. I'm so much like you, except I don't go to an all girls school and my family is different. The rest is pretty much like me. I am glad to know I'm not alone.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »