Reviews for Fallen Angel
Jazzista chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
This is one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever read.
Ivriniel chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Wow..you described that perfectly and the repititions sound great as well. I love it!
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
An absolutely awesome poem. The wording, the repetitions, the variations in each repetition, above all the message, the depth of raw emotion, the level of insight, the sincerity of penitence, the whole atmosphere, the powerful ending - I could go on like this, it's such a wonderful poem, my praise cannot do it justice. I have to make space for this on my favourites list.
Oh, and I would like to add something to my last review. I've noticed you like C. . I don't know if you're into Tolkien as well, but when you find the time I would recommend to you my LotR-fanfiction (link in my bio). Not only because it's pretty "Lewisesque", but let me say that it is more than a fanfic. Mainly a story of conversion, but I am thinking of one passage in particular where the main character has to face his own past demons of SH - it's actually very much a story about SH as well. (As my shorter story "The Unicorn"). Just thought I'd mention this, I hope you don't mind. Love and blessings, Eirien.
SJBiernat chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I loved it :) God is great and merciful. Just one thing whenever you said,"My lord, see your fallen angel
Kneel _ at your throne." I just thought that the grammer didn't seem quite right. I thought it should be kneeling.
In Christ, -S
Caitir chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
wow. that poem is beautiful. very impactful with the repeated line form and the way it's structured. very well done! bravo, lovely!
Lin Winter chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Awesome-ness!
Quite well written.
*adds story to favorites*
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Wow! This was a breathtakingly beautiful piece! I absolutely loved it! You are a VERY talented writer. Excellent excellent job!

*AbunaiChikara
Getuie chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
...

There are no words in which I can describe how much this has touched me... I'm simply without one single word... But I'll give you an idea through action

*clicks on favourite*
emptyword chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
WOW. That is all i can say. Simply amazing.

thanks,

Lady E
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Angsty... But I like angsty atmosphere... So I guess that's a good thing...