Reviews for Tying One On
Heh heh heh love it
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
That was great
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
That was so much funnier than it should have been. xDxDxD
Deebie chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Hahah... very witty. XD
xbillyxtalentx chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
hey you, I remember you... lol this story's cool... but shirt, yes, but that is the point, I suppose...

I was poking around your site, found something that made me think kinda, just wondering where's abouts you live.. (don't worry, I'm not some psychotic stalker.)
Spiked With Cyanide chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
LOL. "You die now!" was great, and the twist at the end was beautiful. Nice little come backs too btw.

Thanks for the review and for the tip, but it was either title or first line. So either way...

Great short story. Keep writing.
MyNameIsMad chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
from Jack: I loved this story! I thought it was very clever and just heartwarming all the same.

I also wanted to thank you for the nice review for my Cindy and Bugman story. That's the first story and the first review i've ever had. *sniff* im so happy!

You are a very good writer and i highly enjoy your stories! Keep it up!
Demon of Chaos chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Keep the funny little things coming man! If you'd like... I'm Demon of Chaos and I write sci-fi thrillers. If you're into stuff like that... I could always use more reviews!
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
This was great! I was cracking up!
Fiji chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
In school we were talking about knowing your going to die. It's really freaky. Also your story had a kind of suprising end. It was kind of funny.