Reviews for Yeliel, My Angel
Syumu Silverwolfy chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
Wow...

This story has such a good plot! I really like the idea. It caught my attention and I just couldn't stop reading. I'd like to read the rest so I hope you continue it.

DarkLilly chapter 6 . 3/31/2004
Yay! Another chapter! _ I realize that I'm a little late with finding out about it though... _; Better late than never? please continue! *puppy dog eyes* I want to know what happens...I always want to what happens, lol _
Jason chapter 5 . 12/8/2003
Oh man, this is amazing! I LOVE IT!
An Inside Joke chapter 5 . 12/4/2003
I'm not sure why some of the paragraphs started with names of charecters, and it was a little distracting. 42 seems like a really young age to look when an immortal is about to die, but the whole looking different ages depending on what you've done is cool.
DarkLilly chapter 4 . 12/3/2003
please continue it's really good! I want to know what happens *smiles* lol
Phoenix chapter 4 . 12/3/2003
OH WOW! That's an amazing chapter! You're great! I'm impatient to read the next chapter.
An Inside Joke chapter 4 . 11/27/2003
I've never thought of an aura like a think that could wake up or anything, interesting idea. As usual, great chapter.
An Inside Joke chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
Is the movie Moulon Rouge? This is a great story, you can post chapters as often as you want!
FamousOneLiners chapter 3 . 11/21/2003
I really like this story

alot

_
revoldas chapter 3 . 11/21/2003
Wow, this is the most amazing story! Seriously, this seems good enough to be published, it's amazing..

Theres a good plot, good characters, man, I wish I could write like you :-D

~Revol Das
Erik chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
hey man, your story rulz! can't wait for the next chapter! you rock!
An Inside Joke chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
I wonder why Guillaume didn't suspect Yeliel or anything, and why he was so willing to just miss the school bus. I think it would be cool to learn more about what happened with the monster and more about Yeliel's world.
Blood Agate chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Hey,

first of all, didn't you have another story up yesterday? just wondering...

secondly, i liked your story a lot but i think you should mention how old the guy is or some reason why he would be so trusting because even if he did come from another demension or whatever wouldn't he still be able to act on his instincts when he thought there was something wrong? It just seems sorta weird...

but anyways, it was good, i liked it.
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
I like the way it's all in present tense. Very good. A few grammar errors, but nothing terrible.