Reviews for Words and phrases
Nebulae chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Eh. I understand the feeling, and I identify with your frank poetry style, but the middle stanza confuses me a bit. "my mind keeps thinking/it wants to write" is clear enough. "But my body's tired/it just wants to write" mixes me up. Is it the body or the mind that just wants to write?
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I hate that...not your poem, I hate it when you have the perfect idea for a poem of something, but you're either sleeping of don't have anything to write on...I like the way you wrote a poem about writing..very cool.
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
That is probably the single most annoying time to get an idea for a poem, yet, it seems to be the best doesn't it? This poem definitely captures the essence of that feeling.
Electra Fairford chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
This seems oddly cut off and the last line of the middle stanza doesn't make sense...I don't know, the last line just doesn't wrap up the poem very well...if you want it to not end, then put a ... at the end because it looks like there should be another stanza or three after the line.
Heh I so know the feeling. I've got so good at writing in the dark because I don't want to turn my light on again when inspiration hits.
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Wow! Great poem!

I've never thought of a person who writes about poesm, beside me! ((I dunt have it on FictionPress though, cuz its stinks, basically lol))

Honestly, ur great and I really do take ur comments seriously too! So much thanks to u!

Keep up ur great work!

((U make me so happy wen u review my poems~~))

Peace ouT!