Reviews for The Last Conquistador
...
Knightley chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
i like it!
FlyingShadow09 chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
cliffy! please update asap!
explosionsss chapter 8 . 4/14/2005
hey, great story.I really enjoyed it. Amazing! I think Julia and Roz's relationship is really cute. Update soon Please

-Rezie
rixi chapter 8 . 3/24/2005
i like it, there's something about it that pulls the reader (or at least me) in and makes you want to continue reading. i look forward to an update. there are a few instances where it appears you've missed a word in a sentence, but i might not have been paying attention as closely as i should have. either way it's really good and i will make a point of reading more from you.

rixi
deli-lise chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
great story
Shoujo Kakumei 39 chapter 8 . 7/23/2004
I'm sure u read this many times before but it can't be said enough that you are a great writer. Great fic, really realistic, and funny too. Plus the characters are really easy to relate to. Anyways please continue _
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 8 . 4/19/2004
I like how even through the religious undertones, you never preach... that's just like you. (*smiles*) I think the quote "closets are for clothes" is funny, but if there's one thing I've learned, it's that being out is not for everyone. Sometimes... sometimes it's safer to stay in the closet, especially in the midst of a hurricane. You know what I mean. Great story; I read it whenever I get the chance. Better update soon!
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 5 . 4/6/2004
Love the stabs at Southern "belles." (*mock Southern accent*) *grumbles good-naturedly* I love the different perspectives you're presenting in this story.
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 4 . 4/6/2004
This story is certainly very different from your others, but in a good way. Very interesting and holding my interest (*mock gasps*) Although I do disagree with your character about one thing... GSAs don't necessarily make things easier. There's a whole ordeal about the one I started down here... there was even an article in the Advocate, a national magazine, about the opposition. The parents are trying desperately to disband it. Gotta love my school. Check out .com and type in gay straight alliance or trey (troy?) iles to see what comes up... it's pretty interesting.
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
Interesting start. I hope to have time to read more of this, because it has really caught my interest.
Nickchick chapter 8 . 4/3/2004
I think this story is your best so far and my new favorite. I love how you tackle all a whole gamut of issues in this story, but still bring life to your characters. Please continue soon.
Morbid Speculation chapter 8 . 3/31/2004
Yay, an update. XD Int'resting... um, I don't really have much to say besides: Liked it, would like another update.
Ja Ne.
Timarelay chapter 8 . 3/20/2004
It's been a while since I've read any of your stories and I just came across this one and I love it. I'm going to do my best to follow it closely. The characters are well formed and the issues are not only real and but also portrayed realisticly and the writing is solid. Great job so far.
Riv chapter 8 . 3/18/2004
Very interesting chapter. You're an amazing writer...probably said that somewhere before... I like Rafe's character! I will hug him.
*Hugs Rafe*
Anyway with that out of the way, kewl chapter, good descriptions and emotions as always keep it up!