Reviews for Steph
SnackySnackSnackSnackSnack chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I hope your friend gets better!
Escapist chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
"I think of all the nights I cried
Praying to God you hadn't died"
This one I can definitely relate to. I have a friend in a similar situation, though no one seems to want to get help for her. Everyone's in denial. I wrote a poem about her too (Yours and the Leftovers), except it just kind of stemmed from all of my what-ifs.
But anyway, you got your emotions across very clear in this poem, which is an accomplishment in itself.
H. M. Banson chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wow, great poem. And I'm really glad that your friend is doing better... that's truly a wonderful thing.
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I like this poem, it's very crative and thought ful. Great job!

Hey, I gotta question to ask.

Im thinking about publishing my poetry book, but I dunno if Im good enough...Do u think Im good enough? I mean u gimme such a good comments and reviews, but I really have no confidence in my self or my poems... But I do wanna get published for sure. So can u tell me wat u think bout it please! Anyway, ttyl.

Peace OuT
Mime chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Yeah, I've gotten scared like that before. A few months ago, Princess Mulan vanished off the world wide web, and a couple of poets including myself thought she might have been a victim of SARS, as she lives in Hong Kong. We even started a search for her, hoping to raise money to hire a private detective through our writing. Luckily, she e-mailed us last month, saying that she's alright, although she's still not posting.
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
It's very can feel the happiness in it. Nice.
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
This is a sweet poem. Its a shame when friends loose touch. I hope ur mates okay and that you keep in touch in the future :)