Reviews for static
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Rip her soul in two,

Rend from her a heart that beats,

Scratch the tears out too.
maskedcat chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Wow, moving, powerful, still not quite sure what it means... Yeah, you get it. C'est très bon! Have you ever considered a poetry anthology? Au revoir maskedcat
H. M. Banson chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Beautiful, deep, moving and sad... I wish there was something I could offer, some comfort or help. I'll say a prayer for him and for you.
black-ice87 chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
thank you...
CaramelCream chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Nice poem. Deep. I like it.
*says silent prayer for alex*
Good luck in life.
Mime chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
I'm so sorry about everything. This was a wonderful poem. Just keep in mind, Alex will never really be gone until you forget him. (her?)
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
oh, very, very haunting, this one. love the format and the aura. good move italicizing the second half, it made a really strong impact. there was one line that REALLY struck me, i mean there were mounds of good ones, but this one is just lingering:

a scarlet scream pressed too deep

wow. i could feel that. amazing piece of poetry, and i'm so, so sorry about your loss. :( *hugs*
Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
*sobs* I'm sorry I didn't review this sooner hun...I love the effect of the line Memories flicker, its abrupt, and the way you formatted the flicker made it even more effective, I could FEEL it...*shiver*

- BVR xx
cindie chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
i was almost crying after reading this

- cindie
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
so sad. I'm sorry for what happened.
omg.wow chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
This is beautiful. I love the personification here. This must really have been a traumatic loss for you. Great work.
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
I'm truly, deeply sorry about this. The way you cared about this person really shone through the intensity here. I'll be sure to say a prayer.

Heart of the Sword
The Broken Princess chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
wow... I can't describe the impact that your words have. It's like a punch, a hit right into you...mental as well as physical. But there's more to it.

Just wow...

Immortal Spirit
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
wow... I have tears in my eyes from this one. You are a brilliant writer. I too will pray for Alex. May God bless you both greatly.

never stop writing.
Infinity04 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
i shouldn't have read that, i'm crying. great.