Reviews for Dreams
lovely
brilliant last line
~lyv
katmonkey chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Good description and imagery. I can sometimes remember my dreams but I often have really weird random ones!
Great haiku!
*lime-girl*
Nasifah chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
I wish I could remember! That was really good, nice imagery and all that. Keep writing!
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
oh, very excellent capturing of that elusive dream-state...beyond reason, ephemeral, and thus nearly impossible to remember once fully conscious.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
...I love it, most definitely among the better haikus I've read. I've noticed there are few who can really call themselves talented at the haiku. Hey, thank you for such a benevolent review; you're far too kind.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I thought that was the best haiku I have ever read! Good ones are so hard to write. I mostly just write free verse...so much easier to write. I just wanted to say thanks for reviewing... Good Job! _
Gevo chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Wow... I love the last line... An ingenious way of showing it's a dream.
tranCendenZ chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
oh and btw repetition is a thing that good poets use...but i do like this poem you wrote other than the last line..it doesnt fit with the poem at all..since you are talking about sinking beyond reason and reason would be to remember...its ambiguous
frugale chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
I'm very interested in dream analysis (Jung stuff) and your haiku just pictures the whole dream concept perfectly. Plus, I love your vocabulary, and the question mark at the end(!). This is fine work.
Kenishiro chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
yeah, i agree with you on that, why sometimes we can't remember our own dreams?
Infinity04 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
whoa. that's really good!
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I can't put my finger on what exactly it is that I like so much about this piece... But it's amazing. I loved it.
PrettyPrescriptionPill chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Wow. I really like this. Good work. :)
Freeelancer chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Het, cool poem, short, distinctive, and definately very understandable. good work.