Reviews for I wish for perfection
moodykooj chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I can see why you got so many reviews from this work. You're able to bring out those emotions and feelings that many of us are afraid to acknowledge and that is a true gift. You express your emotions through your works and I totally respect that (I do it too). From the anger you feel in some poems to the angst in this one, I see the potential of a great poet. Keep these up!
hamsta-boi chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Being perfect would be very very boring. And what can you classify as perfect? Those people with everything usually tend to be the most boring bland people. No-body is perfect, but i think it must be sad to be so.
Double-Sins chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
This is true, many people want to be like this but it all matters to if you are really happy. No one person in this world is perfect and there will never be a "perfect" person. Just do what you think is right and be happy. That's the closest thing to perfection that someone could ever do.
Erwin J Andersontoo lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Ignore that 2nd reviewer as they are obviously a shmuck, you're poem is great and has a lot of depth. I think there are a lot of people who can relate to it, including myself. The line 'So why aren't I perfect' sounds slightly awkward to me, but other than that it flows well too.
TheresA-Pickle-InMyCookieJar chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
i dun get it...y do u want 2 be perfect...no one in this damn world is ever perfect...sure, they may look perfect..but deep insde their hearts...

r they truly that happy? i jsut think that look scan be ver deiceiving...be who u are even though its hard to be some one you fear the most...YOU
frugale chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I enjoyed it. Concrete poetry with a meaning. Lots of us writers share this feeling.