Reviews for Thirst for Revenge
cementtrampoline chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I liked the short sweetnes, *is goign to try some constructive criticism woo* but the last line, "The flame of shadow" I don't know about you, but personally when I want revenge its a bit more of a flame...more intense then that.
msu chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Hmm, very interesting. Been in that situation..and it does take over with a burning passion.
~Mel
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Sounds like an angry ninja... very nice...
shinco chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Wow, (I'm sorry you haven't heard from me in a while! *makes a sad face of apology*) I LOVED that! Especially the last line! The flame of shadow... whoaa, such IMAGINATION! Very, VERY nice! Way cool one! Oh, um... I'm putting you on my favorite author's list and author alert list!
lronMaiden chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
short yet very...OUT THERE...i dont wanna say powerful cos thats an understatement.
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Excellent portrayal of revenge. "The flame of shadow"- I loved that line. Really meaningful. Well done :)
*cosmo-queen*
lebuffle chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
I love 'a flame if shadow'. It's really beautiful. Nice haiku!
Ps my story 'room' was actually about an egg *hands cookie anyway*.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
wow, amazing haiku, dark, consuming. intense, like al good haikus are!

i really loved the last line, i found it very...uh...thought provoking, very interesting, intrigued me deeply. "the flame of a shadow" yes, definitely loved that line, i have a feeling it will haunt me all night, LOVE IT, kudos.
Roadside Dryer chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Very good! You have good taste in authors! Sorrow singer is awesome! I love there poems, twisted little secret is great to! Them theres you, your great two!
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
BLA thats good.
purrrrfect poetry chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
i am really sorry but that was so long i didnt finish reading it.

its...um...wots the word...um...er...its..um...interesting?

y do u wanna gat revenge

its ok
drtimphd chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Very well done.

Remember the Chinese(?) proverb: 'When seeking revenge, be prepared to dig two graves.'

Hopefully you don't go wacko and do something stupid... :(
Infinity04 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
i feel that a lot. **guilty**
Soviet chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Also very well done.. good job.. keep up the great work