Reviews for With You
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Fabulous poem.

Twilight Starr
Daniel chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Very nicely done. I don't see any where to critique you. Your tone is nicely modified by connotations given off by your tone. Very melancholic and somber.
Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Great poem.
penster chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Wow...::speechless:. I've been in a similar situation. It kills to finally let go.
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
god d last few lines are so heavy.. and heartfelt... i love 'but in d end all we held were the shattered hopes of once upona time'.u r a beautiful poet.. and i admire ur style and vocabulary.. u really no how 2 xpress urself and its beautiful...keep up d great work! love and admiration Gretchen45 x plz o plz review my story 'truly madly deeply' as itd mean alot to me xx tanx xx
Shy Violet Fae chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Aw, how touching. I love the word choice and how the poem just seems to have it's own special rythm (I am so not spelling anything right today) that would only work for this poem. I just like the poem, too, heh.
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
wow, that was so beautiful. i loved how you managed to put the complexity of your feeling into just a few words. it was lovely, kind , honest. i liked the way it was written a lot.
moon monster chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
nice lyrics. u shood listne to red hot chili peppers. they inspired all my shit
wingless chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
this is beautiful. i love every single word i don't think you should change a thing. i've experienced somethign exactly like this. i think. at least it feels the same. i love the idea of kissing someone into oblivion.
this peice is sad, but it seems to accepting of the feelings...
christheproudfoot chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
wow this is a good poem. you added a nice beat to nonryming for the reveiw of my poem...and i reviewed ur stuff so dont kill me (as implied in your bio)
that ed kidd chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
This is such a great poem! It flows so nicely! lol. I don't make good reviews, but this is definitely going on the fav. list! :D
rosiechicky24 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
a little repetitive maybe- but otherwise i like it. i especially like the line "the chance to kiss someone into oblivion"

rr some of my stuff if you want to
Xi chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
you must know by now, that i am a serious sucker for love related anything... not that i updated at all, but that's no big deal. this is really something man... it flowed beautifully, and had this amazing ... what's the word... okay. i lost it.

but either way, u know i loved it.

-MandaZ