Reviews for The Orion's Belt Pack
Nat the Slash chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
This is awesome. It's so well written and it's a great idea. Also, great summary. Thanks for reviewing my story :)
Thea Lowe chapter 11 . 2/15/2004
Ah, I really like how well this was written,and it's really unique! Only one thing that sort of bothered me- it ended really quickly, and it never explains the reasoning behind Craig's attacks (if there was any) :) Other than that, I liked it alot! Great job!
Thea Lowe chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Sounds really cool! I'll try and review more later, but it's good so far!
Selvalupo chapter 11 . 2/6/2004
I luv it! It's got such a twist! I was completely enticed in it! One thing I have to say, at chapter four, it seemed to get slow and I began to fall out of the story, but overall, I liked every other part! It was very well-worth the reading.
.Laur.
Lunar Wulf Gemini chapter 11 . 2/5/2004
Wow. I actually finished reading this today... I wasn't expecting to. It was just... addictive till the end. Very well written. It seemed to cut off a bit abruptly to me. Like whoop done but I liked it. I hope you make a sequal with it... have you? Well anyway it was awesome.
Lunar Wulf Gemini chapter 6 . 2/5/2004
Wow... you keep things interesting and flowing and Mariah is an excellent character. I got a sense of De ju Vu reading this but its really unique and I haven't really read a story like it before... hmm... do you know what I mean? Anyway. I hadn't intended to review again so soon but. wow.
Lunar Wulf Gemini chapter 4 . 2/5/2004
Wow. This is very well written... awesome really. I'll keep reading and review again soon... oh and thanks for reviewing some of my stories. :)It was very appreciated.
Lunar Wulf Gemini chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
he summary sounded interesting and so far I think its very well writtena nd awesome.
Jolly Jeff chapter 11 . 12/13/2003
I read the whole story in one go, getting up only to go to the bathroom. I love it. If possible, could you make a sequel or another story like it?
Insane Authors chapter 11 . 11/27/2003
It was pretty good. It kind of just... ended. No real solid climax. It was alright though.
lennonislove chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Sorry, forgot to tell you in my last review, you reviewed my poem "Wenn Ich Lachele", and asked who I liked? It WAS the friend that I said I was happy for.
Black Velvet Princess chapter 11 . 11/20/2003
Excellent story! I rilly enjoyed it!
Black Velvet Princess chapter 10 . 11/20/2003
COOL BEANS! GO ENCHANTRESS GO!
Princess chapter 9 . 11/18/2003
hey, KEWL!

can't wait for the next chappie!
AnyaAnanda chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
wow! i really enjoyed what i read for this story! you have done a nice job with this, i will continue reading this asap! keep writing