Reviews for Make It Stop
Kenny chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
cock ring fuck bum bum! You say you're looking for constructive criticism, so here it is...This poem absolutely sucked ass, I actually wish to commit suicide after reading it...By the way, you should commit suicide because you are such an awful poet...All of your poems suck, you write horrible poetry, do you think your poems are good? Everyone who writes you good reviews writes them out of pity, because your poems suck...I can't believe you actually think up this SHIT!
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
ugh.. I hate that... when you just want silence, and are already emotionally stressed, and there's just this noise that adds to all of it.. UGH. it's horrible. great poem. very... intense.
DarkBloodStar67EmoGurrrl chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
I actually believed this poem sucked ass...It was soo horrible, it actually made me want to wrap a noose around my neck and hang myself. I'll give you credit though, I did like the line 'Ring Tick bumbum Tock Ring Tick Bumbum Ring Tock Bumbum'... I believe it was a good thought but needed better wording...
Electra Fairford chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Oh Jesus - the last line makes the poem amazing. The onomatopoeia lines manage to be somehow cutesy and at the same time dead serious...reminds me of Nicholas Cage for some odd reason, couldn't hazard a guess as to why...anyway, so I was reading along and liking the fell of it and then the last line just stopped me dead. Good work.
estrela chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
i really like the sound effects. i think this poem is great as it is!
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Great poem, great poem! I love how you expressed your feeling using those sounds!

Hey, I wanna thank you for reviewing all my poems. It really helps me inprove my writing skills. I really appreciate it.

Keep up Your GREAT work!

Peace ouT!
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Good poem. I think its cool like this. Flows really well and leaves you wondering what the emotions are about.. Keep writing :)
Mime chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
I like how you included the sounds in the poem, but I think you would get a better effect with them if you put them in italics, or something...I dunno, that's just my opinion. Ah well, this is a nice little piece as it is. .
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Awesome. Strong. The sounds give a powerful effect.

The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King