Reviews for Hate you
ThisisWhereIComeIn chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I can SO relate to this...nice job, I loved it.

Haze
Zombie Zak chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I deffinately felt a rhythm there and by the way, thanks for the review. Liked the poem, gotta go, bye!
Pocket Protectors are Sexy chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I know exactly how you feel! Oh my gosh! I thought no one could relate. Anyway, awesome poem, and keep up the good work.
And thanks for already reviewing my poem "No Medicine."
PPAS!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
not sure who its about but I can think of a couple of people it could apply to for me! very nice poem... especially the ending..Thanks for putting myi n your profile! but you forgot the 3 lol!
x0x-Still-Alive-x0x chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Awesome poem! And...in ure profile thingy didn't u say that u were insane? If that's true, you shall know that I AM TOTALLY INSANE...ok my friend [haruna-chan] and i wrote this insane story called "The Adventures of Stupid Runi" hehehe its insane...check it out if u have time..._
*Nid*
monkey chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
u should do a follow-up of how the subject of the poem acts on the hate. that should b good.
Unopenedletter chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
wow this was really good! keep up the good writting!
thanx for reviewing come bac and review some more!
Lan Jian chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
great poem! i know how you feel...
zenmeow chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
THAT was damn good! I can so relate to that one- I'd say "you'd have no idea how much I can relate to this", but apparently you have a detailed understanding about relationships gone very bad. *nods*... :-D love it, love it, love it!... Keep writing!
Seraphim of the Dark Moon chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
This is a wonderful, simply excellent work. I have a friend who would love this poem. The content and flow is great. Keep writing, blessings to you. :-)
finally-defeated chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
nice poem, very strong...kinda...like...cold but in a good way. good job. thanks for reviewing! ) come back soon
Rusalka chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Lots of emotion here. I wonder what it is exactly that inspired this, it seems like it would be very interesting. I like it, it's almost like I can feel the anger and sadness.