Reviews for Journey's End
minako366 chapter 14 . 4/7/2006
YAY! Please write more as soon as you can. I love this story and am so glad to see more of it pop up. Great job. Way to keep your readers interested. 0
Harry chapter 14 . 4/6/2006
First Ball Busting Amazons, now Lesbians. I know that they want to pair up single people, but they have to know when to do it, and when to back off!
fireinu chapter 13 . 8/15/2005
I whould say mor but I em bad at this sortave thing and whouldnot do it justis. So I will just say ossom story.
Harry chapter 13 . 7/5/2005
You outdid yourself on this chapter Shane. (Brushes tears away from eyes) You know me, I'm NOT the type to get too sentimental over a story, but this one is one that truly touched me. My hat is off to you for bringing such a fantastic story to life.
Mr. Samuel chapter 13 . 7/5/2005
one again Shane, you amaze me by your great writing. I really enjoyed this one.
N. A. Smith chapter 12 . 5/14/2005
Oh my, having lived in Vancouver for nine or so years, I can sympathize with the driving. XD I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
Harry chapter 12 . 5/14/2005
I have a BAD Feeling about the way this chapter ended Shane! I feel that we may end up with Nicole joining her lover in the afterlife! I just hope she made arrangements for what to do with her property and income from her books in case something like this happened!
Harry chapter 11 . 5/14/2005
Well, Nicole is finally outed. And I am happy to see that her editor is not too upset over it. As she said, any publicity is good publicity. And with Lynn's background being found out, it won't be long for that little witch will find herself asking for help, instead of trying to use others.
Rafa chapter 11 . 3/13/2005
Heh... fun premise.

Can't wait until you finish it.
Rafa chapter 8 . 3/13/2005
"You've been hanging out with your therapist too long,"

fo' shizzle
Rafa chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
"I just write what I don't know. It seems to work, anyway."

Sounds like you.

No offense, Shane.

Neat premise.
Harry chapter 10 . 1/15/2005
LOL! Boy, did Laura give Lynn what for! That was PERFECT! And while the story writing may be coming to a close for Nicole, I think something else may be growing! Now to see how things work out for a mortal and a ghost!
Harry chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
MAN! Just when Nicole and Laura finally consumate their relationship, The Witch from the West shows up to try and ruin it! Get this crazy lady out of here and FAST!
Harry chapter 8 . 8/31/2004
Methinks that Nicole doesn't see it, but the ghost is in love with her! Time to really get things heated up!
Harry chapter 7 . 7/16/2004
GREAT! Just when Nicole and Laura were starting to feel some sparks flying between them, Rachel shows up and spoils the mood! Don't let Rachel ruin things! Give Nicole and Laura time to get closer together. Maybe even have Laura find Nicole an old fashioned outfit that would fit her and give her a chance to see life through her eyes!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »