Reviews for Hitler, My Love
Aurora chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
A great poem, captured some of the feelings so well.

Very well done.
rap-sucks chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
that's really nice. i love how it shows (although indirectly) hitler as a :gasp: human! i hate how a lot of stuff on this site about the man is derrogatory and spiteful.
Mallory chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Aw ... *Cries* I agree with Heinrich's Jackboots. Beatuiful poem!
PriestSnatcher chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
*sniff* Aw, that was pretty. You almost made me fall in love with him too! O.o I really liked this poem. It's not your everyday "I luv bobby" fluff. It made me feel! *sniff* I think I'm gonna go hug myself and cry now. Great work! _
Ebony Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
That was delightfully well written and quite a fitting (Dare I say it?) tribute to a brilliant, if deranged, dictator. Keep up the great work!
~The One and Only
Lollipop Rave chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Wow... it's good... -very- good... *stares in awe at screen and whimpers* Very, very good... *nods*
Pyramid chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Actually, I believe that Hitler and Eva were married for less than 24 hours before they died, not two days.
But this is very good. I really like it for some reason. Go you.
Queen of the Harpies chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Hmm..nice. No rhyme scheme..(yay!) You pretty much captured Eva's feelings for Hitler well. I'm a history freak myself, and Hitler is one of those people who pops out at me. One thing though...it would interesting if you had a poem that went along with this one, or even a few extra stanzas on how Hitler feels about Eva. Keep writing!
Roadside Dryer chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Very nice. I did a report on Hitler once and he just seems like your average crazy person. I glad you didn't rap on him to much. Nice poem, very romancey.