Reviews for You don't care
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I like the idea behind this one..Not to mention the poem itself..Ironically, I'm listening to Coldplay...They're big on saving the trees...Yet another reason why I love their music..I think you'd apprectiate the song "Don't Panic" by them..If you haven't heard it already, it's about the Earth.. Alot of their songs reflect their thoughts about the environment..They even started to plant trees where they produced their most recent CD to make up for the pollution...I think I wrote too much again..Well I think if more people read your poems the world would definately be a better, safer, cleaner place...great job.
This is my stop chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
i have those same exact feeling so true tho. i hate how people are killing the earth. GR
-maggie
Electra Fairford chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Good...I don't like the rhyme without rhythm, but I'm starting to get the feeling I'm the only one that objects to this...also the grammatical error "they're" for "their". Good work tho; I like the message and the single short line
estrela chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
i really liked the rhyme and how you went a full circle and kinda "tied things up". really nice, and true, about some people.
unwritten chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
i like it, and i completely agree. all of it is because humans are so impossibly stupid sometimes, myself included. we simply don't pay attention to those things we should, or we ignore it and try to pretned we did nothing wrong.
Mime chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
I have to admit that this is harsh, but definately too true. No one cares these days...
me10 chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
i like this because its simple and could almost sort of be used as a rap type song because of the great rhythm and rhyme

one line i dont think really fits is..'killing all the bees' it seems too specific for what you're writing about, hm i dunno.

neway, i like the way you summerised this poem cos it made me read it, i find it really hard to write small descriptions of my poems in detail.

ugh- summaries.

great work

p.s.- great title too :)
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
i like the happy rhythum you use it gives the poem alot of irony :)

Do what you doa nd do it always..
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Very good. I like it.

W,

The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
Kat Stevens chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
that was great i loved how it ryhmyed
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
This has a greta rhythm. Iknow what you mean by this poem, I think that too.

pippin tomson