Reviews for I hate how
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
¿Is forgiveness to be regretted?

¿Why should hate's partition permanent,

Divide life's soul with bitter edges?

When disdain we'll never quite forget,

Perhaps a soothing adieu is best,

¿For what can we retain that's not free?

An essence that quick evaporates,

Mirages on a penitent road,

Illusions sun's fiery heat brings down,

When vision's of cool respite we'd hoped,

Palm covered spring where dwells red heart's nymph.

p.s. This new one betta be good to ya kiddo. :—&
Kalopsia chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
lots of the word hate. haha. its sort of funny. i know its not supposed to be.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
This im adding to my favorites... im going through the same thing. You wrote it so well!
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I think that in places the poem doesnt flow brilliantly but this works well because it shows that relationships dont run as smoothly as they may seem too. Good poem.
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Please Caitlin don’t joke with me like you did in the review. You have no idea of how much pain I am in. I haven’t slept in three days; I can’t concentrate in class, because thoughts of you keep going into my head. My ankle is broken (and I still haven’t gone to the hospital) because I was so freaked out about loosing you I wasn’t paying attention. At karate, I almost start to cry, because there I am, standing in front of a room of kids, and you love kids. I really honestly don’t want to live anymore. Your love was all I really had, and I have lost that. And I have no reason to live, no reason to keep going. I just wish there was a way I could convince your parents your parents that I am a good person. And wouldn’t do anything bad to you. Both my parents now know about you. And they are both pretty happy about it. You are are/were having a great influence on me. My grades have gone from C’s to A’s My room is spotless. I am not arguing with my parents as much (though they still treat me like crap), and over all I am just a lot happier! But that’s all gone now, I have lost you, because your parents don’t know me. This is too much for me to handle. I can’t believe I have lost you. Just please if you haven’t asked your parents yet, PLEASE do so. You said so your self, your mom doesn’t have that much of a problem with it. I would do anything it takes to convince her that I am a good person and am who I say I am. God I would email her copies of my social securities card or Birth certificate. Hell, I would even have my parents email her/you if she wanted that. But god, I feel like a piece of me has just been ripped away. I am so sorry for what ever pain I am causing you. Just leave it to me to screw up the best thing in my life. I am so sorry I got you in trouble, this is all my foot. I should have known better

Just delete this review.
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Strong. Nicely written. I like it.

W,

The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Great poem with so much emotions.

It is a sad poem, but I do understand what you're saying.

I feel sry for watever happened between you and ur ex...

But one thing I can tell u is, it's not good to hate yourself.

So don't, just learn from your mistake and dunt hate yourself.

But this is a good poem and I really like it a lot!

Keep it up!

peace OuT
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
OMG! This is EXACTLY how I feel. It's an amazing poem cuz I can relate so much, but as a critic, I think it could've been written a bit better. It doesn't flow all that well. Try making ur lines shorter and more sharp cuz u hate him right? If ur writing about rainbows and flowers make the lines longer with smooth words like "beautiful". But if the emotion is sharp like this, shorter and sharper lines would have a better effect.
inlov3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2003