Reviews for last
Savior,

Of what's inside man,—

Killed by man.
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Beautifully sickening. I would hate to see Jesus- or anyone, for that matter- crucified.
Mime chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Heart of the Sword I definately right, this says a LOT for about few syllables. Keep writing!
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
wow, this is really amazing. i haven't read any of miz e mak's poems so this is the first encounter i've had with this style, and i must say i'm quite impressed with it. i really loved the alliteration of the Rs and Bs. also got a great texture from the words "ragged" and "rust." the overall image was fantastic too, i saw a lot of red and brown. definitely a very potent and powerful piece, much kudos for it. ;)
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Neat job! I liked it.

Lidless Eye
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
That was such a vivid image... Jesus on the cross, hanging there in agony... dying for our sins. It is so painful to think that my sins put Him there... but this poem captures all of that so awesomely.

I hope to see more of the 3-5-3 from ya... you did an awesome job at it. write on!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Some of the other reviewers weren't sure what this was about. I see it's under "spiritual", so I think that it is related to Jesus' suffering on the cross. I could be wrong. Anyway, this said a lot considering it was only 11 syllables.

Heart of the Sword
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
I've got to be honest. It's a good poem but I'm not all that sure what it's about. I think it's a suicide poem but I could be wrong. Sorry. You're still an amazing writer.
frugale chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
I'm too scared to review this. Definitively disturbing!
AnnaSun chapter 1 . 11/14/2003