Reviews for Male Genocide
ku chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
i doubt it. female subordination is too deeply entrenched in culture for anyone to do anything about it. even something seemingly innocent like complimenting a woman's appearance at a formal event carries implicit messages about how a woman should behave in society.
dramaqueen6 chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Huh, you think this is so wrong, when men treated women the same way in the past?
And this wouldn't happen. Most women know humanity, just as men,and besides, as long as you guys have a beer in one hand and a remote in the other, you're happy.
Besides, I am NOT going to simulate sex with a female friend.
Bitten Caliban chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Funky.. but somewhat.. [uh.. can't think of the word] I don't really think we're doomed. Girls still need us, and they know it. ;)
ketsuki chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Funny how your prediction of how men will be treated in the far future was exactly how women were treated in the past.

Isn't how ironic how the past always catches up to us...? :)
00Anonymous00 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
I’ve been staring at the screen for a minute or so, and I just cannot seem to put the right words to review this essay. Oh no, it’s not bad at all. I guess my brain was just rendered speechless after reading it.

Not that I want a male genocide to begin at any time at all, but the thought never really crossed my mind. Besides, to eliminate the “true and real” male specimens of the globe would just make females’ lives less of spice. Without men, our lives (yes, I’m a straight through-and-through female -no offense to those who aren’t ) wouldn’t be complicated. Without some complexities and challenges, life isn’t worth living then.

Also, I’m quite madly and hopelessly in love with one of your lot. And this particular (straight) bundle of testosterone is driving me wild and crazy_-(lol)

Good essay!
cerillion chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
very impressive. everything seems logical the way you put it. hope to see more of your writing.
fugiguru chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
oh, but i love boys. i'd never kill the gender off! i promise i will be on the front lines of keeping men alive... as sex toys. very funny. nice job
Guin who can't be bothered to log in chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Ha ha! There has already been a female Prime Minister! The end of the Male world is nigh! Wait. Does Maggie Thatcher count as a woman? ;) Nice essay, though I wander if it's satiracal.
Alyx Bradford chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Nonsense. We're not going to kill *all* the men. We're going to keep the hottest and most virile around (though properly sedated and chained, so as not to pose any threat to our power) for sex objects. Say what you like about toys; they're just not the same as a warm body.
sras chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
the scary thing is that im not sure if you believe this or not.
Admiral Rupert chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
This COULD be a good humorous essay - unfortunately, you base it all on a joke that got old twenty years ago. So it's not really funny.
Anja chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Sounds good to me!

But I think the hetero women might get upset without men. Maybe we could keep some of the pretty men for them and lock them up in cages? That would satisfy the het girls.

And the world doesn't always mimic America. Don't forget you're speaking ENGLAND's language.
James Jago chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
We're all doomed...
bobbysinblack chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
woohoo! i like the idea of us ruling the world...but getting rid of men all together...i dont think i could cope! i need my eye candy! and alot of other girls do too! lol...abit of a disturbing idea...but i liked it.