Reviews for I See Blue
extremely well-written.
as always.
-kismet.
Sammy- B chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
wow- you can really feel the emotion flowing through this piece. Awesome job.
Shinimegami Zoe chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
I read it... I saw eyes, I saw reality in the bubble, I saw happiness and sadness. Seeing the sky as a small globe makes me sense a rush of curiousity towards everything within it. I saw the wonderful rush, and it was beautifully described. All of the colours and scenes, they were all so viberant without the stabbing pains in their life. The sunset or rise in my mind dawned on a lovely scene...it's very beautiful. Along with the rest of your pieces. ;)
And thanks for the review and the author you recommended. I appericate them both.
The Black Rose Hunter chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Very well done, extremely powerful and touching. It describes how indeed, being so close to one you love or hold so dear in your heart will make you feel as if it had wings. Amazing poem.
scary miss mary chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
*catches breath* This made me tingle. It's beautiful. Your use of imagery is stunning. My favourite line is; "But now as my finger runs over your cheekbone,
I see only blue." It's so vivid I can almost feel it.
Excellent work!
P.S. Thanks for reviewing my poetry. I really appreciate your thoughtful comments. :)
Fox Otter chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
*claps* Wow that was REALLY good! I like your style! ) Also, I would like to thank you for reviewing my poem You and Me.. )
DChick chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
o.o Woah. That was...interesting! I've never read anything like that before. It's like I can imagine being the one running fingers over his cheekbone. The sudden shift from blue to red is awesome too. The simplicity of the last line makes a good ending. T_T I liked it!
AutumnRhapsody chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
It's beautiful, I love it. The tone is so...well, it matches the poem so well, it's a lovely tone. I really like the way you say "I see blue" and then later "I see only blue"...the repetition is cool. I especially love the last the stanza, it could even stand alone. It just is full of imagery, and the arrangement of the words/lines is really pretty.

Great job!
Snooboostoo chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Aw...so good. Keep up the good work!