Reviews for Boarding School From Hell
bloodywings chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I doubt you fully understand why I got upset at your review. I get constructive critisim alot, on my art, my writing, and my life. I shouldn't have to defend my work, your right but, its more of an instict for me then anything else. Having to do it so often with peers, teachers, couslers, and basically anyone I show my work to. I'm used to crtisim, but also I'm bored of the everyday writing most people are putting out. Yeah its got feeling and all the glitter and sparkles but it's all begining to look the same. same message. same format. same poem, different words. I honestly just felt like experimenting. You said you can understand where I'm comming from and I can't truely belive that. You don't know me and I doubt you looked at some of my other work to see my style of writing. You in my opionion have a very clean cut approch to writing, very mature and professional. But I don't have enough expericence or training in writing to, I guess, appreciate that style. I'm just a teenager who loves chaos and spelling mistakes, I like having to sit and sometimes decifer people's writing. It's silly but at the same time more exciting to me. And I admit I over reacted a bit to your review. And I appologise to you, I should have just taken your critism in stride as I mostly try to do now days, but old habits are hard to you have any reply to this message I urge you to send it to my email, I don't want my lapse of common sense on my review page, it looks pretty bad when you go back. lol and also for your deleting covinience I lest this one unsigned. Thank you, and never stop writing. -
RainShadow2005 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
I decided to read this story before I continued your other one, just to see what it was about. Imagine my surprise when I saw that it was just an Author's Note, :-) Now you've piqued my interest.