Reviews for Into the Darkness, Away from the Fire
Mevampiregirl chapter 14 . 1/10/2006
Yay! Everyones happy!
Silver Sparkz chapter 14 . 8/7/2005
Nice. I like, I like very much. More soon? Please?
Cam chapter 14 . 8/7/2005
Hooray! You updated!

And why stop now? When your characters seem to be deep in the thick of it.

Andrei is still deliciously evil. His constant references to the game of chess are so cryptic.

Poor Mina. You really are pulling her through the ringer. I keep expecting her to unleash on these demons, but giving the recent circumstances I can see why she'd just want to curl up and grieve.

So this mysterious half-breed called Eirke shows up and, well, saves the day doesn't he? Mina is reunited with her brother, husband and child. I'd say that worked out pretty damn good.

But now I'm interested in Kahil's grand plan. I mean aside from f*cking with this family, there has to be some terrible, and unfathomable designs, that I haven't picked up on.

I'd like to see this building towards something truly spectacular and awe- inspiring. I can't wait for the next installment.
mevampiregirl chapter 13 . 8/2/2005
Yay! He's better! Really good story you should continue it.
mevampiregirl chapter 12 . 8/2/2005
Way cool!
mevampiregirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Oh!...Cool!
Cam chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Somehow expected Mategould to be more formally dressed. Liked the "Both of them?" comment. Cute.

So now the babies born and you stop the story. O.O Not fair.

Joshua is ten times better than that arsehole at the EFN RP.*Wait they're the same character you say* Gr

More Badass More of that winged hottie Mina.

That is all.
vanburen chapter 12 . 6/17/2004
good tobi/josh scene, and i love the merblemikey. one thing that irked me was that i felt cheated in the birth scene! i know fast births happen, but i doubt she would've sent away the doctor & stuff. give us a little more detail! she just had a baby!
ddz008 chapter 11 . 6/6/2004
por them! :(
You have to keep writing!
Save Tobias... poor Joshua
Good chapter!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
vanburen chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
poor Tobias...at least Joshua's better! woohoo! Go Mina, she kicks ass!
Smile101 chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
I loved the chapter. I'm glad that Joshua is out of that spell. Update soon, please. Thanks.
J.E.Wyatt chapter 11 . 5/29/2004
This sounds very interesting and more interesting does it become when I read on. Please continue
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »