Reviews for Into the Darkness, Away from the Fire
Fei chapter 5 . 2/27/2004
I likes. Cute kiss. *grins* Don't ask me how I found time to read this... but I loved it.
ria chapter 5 . 2/27/2004
the whole thing rocks! go mikey! nyahahaha.. im still kind of shaken with tobi.. *shudder&
ddz008 chapter 5 . 2/27/2004
GREAT GREAT GREAT!
It was lovely, lovely, lovely!
Tobias is su cute!
Please keep writing!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
galene chapter 5 . 2/27/2004
awesomeness write more son please
Cam chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
Mara this is a killer story!
The characters are interesting and original.
We have Joshua the naive prince, who is having difficulty in finding his feelings.
Theres Minako Greenspell, (My favourite character), a sexy priestess, who is deeply in love With Nicholas.
And who can forget the awesomness that is Merblemikey? This creature is wierd, horny and completly hysterical.
The tone of the chapters is a clever mix of lightheartedness and Depressing events.
I'm enjoying the backstory as it builds on my curiosity.
I think the best part is the half demon storyline. Here is a guy who will eventually have to face where he came from, his demon life. Andrei shows great promise as an evil character. There is a whole lot more that has not been revealed.
You don't spend hours on scenery description, rather focus on the dialect and relationships. I sense an easten philosophy influence as well as a sharptongued, quickwitted sense of humour, that is refreshing and new to me.
What can I say? You have me hooked my friend.
Well done!, and bring on chapter 5!
The Merblemikey Come Home chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
Holy sin! That's great_ :wants to hump Andrei...prolly has .: I love it_ More. Or death. And more description of merblefucks. yes. Merblemikey should be involved in the story more. Not that I know the guy, but he's great, and should be given a more integral role in the story.
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
Slut priestess. Yay for uniqueness. And Tobi... sounds nummy. Hehe. I likes the Merblemikey. I likes the whole damned fic, actually... hehe. Can't wait till you write more, it's funny, and very... different.
Smile101 chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
Good Chapter. Update soon. Thanks.
ddz008 chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
Good and interesting,
I wan to keep reading and finally found what's going on.
Keep writing!
drowninglondon chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
Oh. Shameless self-insertion, kinda _ It seems really interesting. Can't wait to see who Joshua ends up with. And the merble thing is so cute! Scary, but cute! Can't wait for a new chapter.
vanburen chapter 2 . 12/11/2003
hehehe...teenage humour plus hormones equals good stuff. Love the Merblemikey
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
Wow... Very cool. I love the characters you have in this, they're very cool. I adore Mina, and the Merblemikey/Incubi thing-person-guy. I can't wait till you update, this is fantasy with originality!
ddz008 chapter 2 . 12/6/2003
god chapter!
that "pet" was obiously not a simply animal.
Keep writing!
:D
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
oh hehe. More soon! Must find out who this mysterious new character is that chuckles in the dark around the corner! Ahem. Yes - please write more of this soon, I like how its going... and interesting side story thingo on the ex-incubi. o.0 Heh...
*hugs*
More soon?
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
This is really good! I liked the main characters, and the setup of Merblemikey. heh. Well, all the possibilites! Anyway, must read on! I shall give another review on next chappie _
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »