Reviews for Child of Shadows
Kinoki chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
Hey, this is really GOOD! that girl was right, you ARE a wicked writer! please update soon!
~wind whispers~
(oh, and i have a story too-you don't have to or anything, but it's just a suggestion-oh, nevermind!)
Kinoki chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
*applauds* very nice!your a good writer.
R is for Rebel chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
Whoa...do continue, this is very good. I hope that you do not stop, for I do wish to know what happens!
Red Masque chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
O.O once again, this was amazing. you even managed to make her somewhat gruesome revenge almost beautiful. And the lack of complete resolution cries out for continuation ::cough cough:: please ::cough:: This was an *excellent* piece.
::applause::
rm
Red Masque chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Wow wow wow i really really liked this! I have trouble weaving description into my stories. I have dialogue, dialogue, dialogue, explanation, dialogue. ::sigh:: and most of the time the dialogue isn't that interesting. You worked this passage incredibly well; my breath was taken away by just the first paragraph! And, in the midst of this poetic, almost romantic wordweaving, you have this subtly grating conflict that keeps you on your toes (and the edge of your seat, i might add). After all that, i have one word to sum this up: amazing.
simply amazing...
rm
Hershey249 chapter 2 . 11/17/2003
Heh. I knew I couldn't be the only one with a "born birthmark seen as demon" char. Oh well, I'm sure the details are ridiculously different from this. POSITIVE.

*cough* Anyway, you have an interesting start. I know you're trying to make vivid description, but sometimes you have to let up a bit on the adjectives and adverbs. Try and let carefully picked words speak for themselves. Try not to use the biggest word you can find; readers will get tired of "insidiously," no matter how delightfully creepy it sounds to you. _()

Anyway, aside from a "here" where there should be a "her", I'll stop with the gripes now. If you ease up just a bit, your descriptions would be beautiful. You have a great vocabulary, I admire that. Keep writing! I'd like to see where you take this scenario. Because I know from experience, it can go literally anywhere. ;)
ShadedPurple chapter 2 . 11/17/2003
this is such a good story!but the chapters need to be soon!
RhyneHart chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
more! you have a great start, though i find it a bit odd that a child of 8 can think so clearly, it's still a very good start.

If you have the time do you think you could review my story Soul Sacrifice.