Reviews for accident
kitchensink and me chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
wow, that was really heartfelt! aw! its so good, i love the way its kind of two stories in one and in a way ironic, and thanx for reviewing my story!
D S Rollins chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
speechless. no words can describe how good this poem is. I'm not really into poetry, it's not my thing, but after reading this, i'll probably start getting interested in them! Do you have a book with these poems published? if you don't, you should. it's surprising if you don't. This poem has so much emotion... wow.
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Damn. I know how it feels, and I must say you articulated it well.
Archer In The Shadows chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Wow this is truly amazing... you're an incredible author.
-S├ęgolin
Soulist chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
This is really sad but very good. Just wondering do you rap? It has that kind of flare. Anyway good job.
~Soulist
Lauren K chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
It's good, but it's so sad. I really don't know what else to say...
~Kiara
Tanika chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
wow this is a real good poem. kinda sounds like a rap or a song or something. its dark and gloomy and depressing. my kinda poem. lol. you know how many people have probably gone through this. mre han ne one knowsi ca tell you that. has this really happened? your love died in a car accident or something? if thats true i am so so so so sorry.
Bound Whisper chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Great poem. The free spirit in this work is detailed really well and I loved how it rolled off the tongue when reading it.
tiphany chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
ggod but sad that's all i can say cause i'm so sad
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Very nice... Romeo & Juliet type thing, except u didn't both die for love... Very tension-building, u have to read to the end to understand and that makes it very catchy.
Crazy Arms chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
This poem was really good, except sad. It's hard to believe things like this really happen. I really like your work and I am anxious to read your other writings.
vegantrokk chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
omg. that was just...breath taking. i really like that. it was so fresh and true. something very realistic. something that could actually happen. its wonderful how this world can hold so much insanity and heartless people, and some can come out from that and be a wonderful aspect to the world of writers.
writerchild chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
impressive, I really enjoyed this as I enjoy all of your writings. The only thing I might suggest would be some punctuation, at least in a couple of places. Again, very good.
Jadarendir chapter 1 . 11/16/2003