Reviews for My Falling Love
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
very good expression of your emotions! I have a poem where "my fear is mirrored as a reef" becasue fear backwards is reaf, or reef! reef are like the rocks you mention!
Um, I think that is in "Drown Me in Your V Lake" I like this because it is a better expanision of the one idea I had.
Great job! I love how your stuff flows!
SotW-
Razor Sharp Kisses chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Ah yes, those guys sure do make for good writing (and reading for that matter!) I can relate to this, and a majority of it I feel close to...as if I've felt like this toward someone before? Yes, I have...
sketchmedesire chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
aaw that so sad...will he do it? thats astoudning! u realli know how to write out ur emotions!
btw: if u could plz tell me wat sods law is in a reveiw to one of my poems or something, id realli appreciate it!
Warrior1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Hmm...love, and wanting something that may not be. I know how that goes. You capture it pretty well. I didn't see any errors, though I thank you for pointing out the ones in mine. I'm working on fixing it. I'll be checking out some more of your stuff definitely, if you're like me I know you like getting reviews. Well...once again, good poem.
sialgunavez chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Absolutely beautiful. Tragically beautiful. Amazing! I love the fact that it ends with a question, leaving the reader, which in this case is me, to wonder.