Reviews for Ring Around the Rosy
ByFireAndMoonlight chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
wow, this is cool, an interesting twist on how we got that nurcery rhyme. Yes I do know it was about he black plague, I just mean about how it was thought up. Very nice.
MissingAmelia chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
This is a great story concept, and horrifically possible at the same time. My only suggestion is to expand your word choice. I know the thesaurus feature on my compute is my favorite thing to use when I right stories.
All in all, this is excellent.
Jazzie Kings chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
Wow that was great. I normally don't read fiction only stories off here but you reviewed my poem (thanx) and i saw it and it caught my eye. I completely forgot that Ring Around the Rosies was about the Black Death. i absolutely loved the story. It was awesome very well written.
Temperamental Tiger chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Nice...I have written stories in this style too. Your work is very descriptive and emotional. I like it.
VoicesOfViolence chapter 2 . 11/28/2003
This story is amazing! I read a lot of your poetry but don't always have time to review it unfortunately.
That was a good effort at a story rather than a poem. The description was just absolutely brilliant.
*is slightly confused though* It was always "Ring a ring a rosys, pocket full of posies, atishoo, atishoo (sneezing), we all fall down." when I was a kid. Oh well. I liked the way you incorparated "Dead" into the end of the song.
laroof chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
i don't get it ! no i'm just kiddin'
myfantasia chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
i like...and in the end, we all fall...dead...and next comes rock a bye baby...:)
j0jo chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
nice..gd language..gd plot... nicely done
sweet moonlit water chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
FANTASTIC! i loved it! it was great, i read it twice, and amazinly, I understand it. YAY!
An Inside Joke chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
Interesting.
Clear-Aurora chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
This was a v. well written story! Except it was short, lol, I really liked it.

~

Actually the song was about the Plague.
septalia chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Cool story!

But is that all?

Write more! I'm waiting...

Ciao. Ciao.

Lots of LURVE

~septalia~
Cardinal Chuck chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
It was good. The only thing I have to say is that the little girl didn't come of as really that evil. I don't know if that's how you wanted it but I think an eviler (is that right?) girl would really make the stroy better.
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Very interesting. Perhaps you could build suspense by making it a little longer. Did you know the song Ring around the Rosy was actually about burning witches?