Reviews for My Generation Version 2003
EvanescentIdiosyncrasies chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
*jaw drops*This is truly a powerful piece! I'm in utter awe of your ability to weave words together to create a masterpiece. I wish I had your ability. And thank you for reviewing my work, I very much appreicate recieving all your reviews. If I had time like you do, I could MAYBE write 229 poems/songs/stories; but I can only gap in awe. I could spend all day reviewing, but somebody needs on, so, one last thing, I completely agree with the clothing thing at the beginning of the piece. Heck, I usually wear men's clothes because I can no longer stand to where women's nor junior's clothing. It's utterly revolting. And the sad thing is, that young girls buy Love,Chaos/Cat-chan
D chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I love that you continued with it in the 04' version, I hope again that you continue with it in 05' and beyond.D.
TrueToMyself chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Marvelous! My favorite lines are "That’s what they want,/that’s what they need,/not food/not love/not me." There are a few spelling and grammar errors near the beginning, though.

This is a great summation of the modern day world; keep writing!
Genius-Ben chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Reading something like this makes me sad because it is all too true.
shortalee chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Girl...u r getting...more...deep..then u were before...i mean, u kicked ass all the time but now u r...ur emotions r demolishing the lies and making the truth know. U rule!
Rionarayne chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
That was very good. Very true as well. I hope you write more like this in the future!

Love ya,