Reviews for Falling to the Side: 49 Days
starauthor23 chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
Very good, interesting chapter. I'm curious to see how the stages of Bardo play out.
starauthor23 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Well, I read this last night ( was down and I had nowhere to turn), but I didn't get my confirmation e-mail till now so, without re-reading the story, I'll work on a pretty thorough review. Actually, I'll probably just say I really liked it, because I really did. It was unique, but also old-school. I felt like I could see everything going on (I had a little difficulty picturing the ghost, but as she's apparently a main character, I won't have that problem for much longer). I felt like I was watching a movie/show, so you did a great job. Erm, you don't really have any errors I can think of, and the scene in the attic was very suspenseful. You seem a little light on actually describing the action that's going on, but the story and character's are so rich that I just don't give a crap. I'm gonna read more, but It'll be a while. I have a ton of chappys to read on , so I won't be really rolling around back to in a while. Loved it though.
Rock My Socks chapter 8 . 3/5/2005
YAY! I love your battle scene, and how Hikari And Shinzou get along. You do a great job with descriptions. The only thing I suggest is that you describe His reaper form a bit more. I was just a little confused about the way, i know this sounds weird, but do you mind if I do some fanart? I want to draw Hikari, but it would require a little bit of physical description on your , before I forget, you've inspired me. I'm going to participate in NaNoWriMo this year, because it looks awesome!Keep posting in this story!-Rock My Socks
poetic abortion chapter 8 . 12/9/2004
*_* Nice. Very nice.

~ Noelle ~
Lee chapter 8 . 10/23/2004
Yes! new chapter, new charecter, and more amusing arguements on the horizon.
Lee chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
The fight scences are awesome, I also love the way Shinzou, and Hikari act and react to each other in each new situation.
Sakura Kuonji chapter 7 . 7/22/2004
*squeal of joy* BATTLE SCENES! HAPPINESS! *dance* Anyway, that was an excellently-written piece of action, and I don't just say that from the viewpoint of an excessively violent girl, but as a writer. _ I like this chapter. Keep up the good work!
Sakura Kuonji chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
Hey, that's no fair. What was the last riddle if the answer was shadow? Oh, I'll figure it out later. I liked that little battle of the wits thingie _ As much as I love battle scenes, they weren't really in any condition to fight, were they. Keep up the good work!
Sakura Kuonji chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
New plan? Wonder what it is..Keep up the good work, and never let anything make you doubt your super-amazing writing skills!
Sakura Kuonji chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
I..love..action scenes! *giddy laugh* All the fightin' and the butt-kickin' and the EXPLOSIONS! *high-pitched squeal* Dang, you're really impressive. You should honestly get yourself an agent! Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for more of this! Which is good, considering there is more of this which I shall now go on and read. _
Sakura Kuonji chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
Heehee _ They'd make a cute couple if she wasn't dead. Anyway, keep up the good work, like always. *goes off to read the next chapter*
Sakura Kuonji chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
Wowie..I am in awe of your talent! Keep up the good work, and I hope you don't mind the short review. I wanna hurry up and keep reading!
Sakura Kuonji chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Wow! I really like this one, and not just 'cause I like Shinzou a lot _. I love the battle scene and the ghostiness and the funness of it all. I'm gonna stop rambling now and keep reading. I gotta know what happens!
Mobius Soul chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
Hey, nice. REminds me of Inuyasha a bit...with the whole demonic bit. very nice fight scene.
Mobius Soul chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
Wow. This is great. I can't wait for more...