Reviews for A Rose Lost in Thorns
green n yellow fish chapter 16 . 4/23/2005
wow. loving this story.
Desert Illusion chapter 23 . 4/22/2005
Hahah! You had me laughing at the title of this A/N! LOL! Aw! Thanx for listening to me! YAY! I finally get SOMEONE to do something that I want! *beams at you* Heheh!

Anyways, yeah, I'll be so looking forward to the next chapter and 'not-the-end chapter!' *grins* Loved that little line! :P Anyways, you don't have to be up ALL NIGHT LONG! LOL! Just take it easy, and umm, just let your mind flow, and do the things I told you to do previously in our chat! I'm sure you'll do fine! You're a great author! You know what you're doing. And THIS STORY IS NOT CRAP! LOL! How can you say that! If it was...do you think it would get nominated? *answers NO for you* Yeah, my point exactly! *grins*

Anyways, YOU GO GIRL! You'll do fine with the next few chapters! Look how good your other stories ended!

I'll be waiting...in the most impatent manner for your next update! LOL! Take care!

Love ya loads too!-Maha.
Nerdette chapter 23 . 4/21/2005
The best story I've read in a long time. i think i need to buy a new tissue box, too.
Readers chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Congratulations. This fic has been nominated for the RRC Quaterly Best Romance Fiction Poll. The voting began yesterday and will go on till May 20th. Please inform your readers in your next update to visit my profile.
CrystalDusk chapter 23 . 4/20/2005
thats it? THATS IT? so theyre both dead and thats the end?
Desert Illusion chapter 23 . 4/19/2005
Wow! That was umm, not quite the type of ending I was expecting from you. What you told me of it, last night, you changed it! Didn't you! *smiles, and wipes away tears* Well, I have to admit, it was a lovely chapter! Although they both die in the end, I mean at least they can be together now...

I'm glad that at least the kids are fine, and okay. I love Sage and Ulrich! They are so sweet and understanding!

I LOVED this story to death! I hope you write more though, and come up wit anothe mind blowing idea! LOL! DON'T STOP WRITING! I WANT TO SEE ANOTHE STORY...SOON! Haha!

Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS on completeing this one...it's about time! Till the next one...take care!

Love you loads!-Maha.
Flutist chapter 23 . 4/19/2005
AW! Boo Hoo Hoo! *Wipe a tear away* U ended this story on a sad note. I g2g and wipe my eyes. Congrats on finishing this story!
Desert Illusion chapter 22 . 4/18/2005
Oh. My. God! If only I could get my hands on you for doing this to me! I'm sobbing now! *cries*

Anyways, girl! That was one LONG awaited chapter! I mean omg! She is caught up in such a tough situation! And Gadi seems...evil! I mean the way you just described him! Looking at my sweet Tristan in such a way! Aw! I love Tristan! He's soo loyal! I mean after all these years! He still loves her! And so does she! But it's just Gadi getting in the way of true love! He's like obsessed with her! Man! He needs to loosen up, and just learn how to let things...go! LOL! (BTW, I took that line from Mulan! Musho just popped into my mind! Dunno from WHERE but oh well...hahah!)

Anyways, LOVED this chapter! Man oh man! I am like literally DYING here to find out what happens next! *dies* LOL!

UPDARE SOON! Before I do anything...drastic! LOL! Hehe!

Love ya tons!-Maha.
Flutist chapter 22 . 4/18/2005
OMG! U finally updated. U donot no how long i have been waiting 4 this. I love ur stories, all of them. They r all so well written. Great joB! Please update soon. U have me at the edge of my seat.
CrystalDusk chapter 22 . 4/18/2005
YOURE BACK! I THOUGHT YOU STOPPED WRITING THIS!
LiNdSaY.AP chapter 21 . 12/19/2004
you best update soon! i can't wait too long to hear the ending! it's good though, things are going greaat. i really do love it all!
LiNdSaY.AP chapter 18 . 12/19/2004
NO! stupid aluvia!
LiNdSaY.AP chapter 17 . 12/19/2004
oh it's so good! but i can't help feeling bad for Gadi, you know? still, i like it!
LiNdSaY.AP chapter 16 . 12/19/2004
oh it was BEAUTIFUL! but . . . but . . . Gadi!
LiNdSaY.AP chapter 15 . 12/19/2004
yay! you've updated a LOT since i was last here! it's been awhile since my computer's been void of the internet, but no longer! i'm readin' on!
224 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »