Reviews for A Rose Lost in Thorns
Aurora-Heart chapter 16 . 9/20/2004
no no no no! she cnt sleep wit tristan! y did she give up hope that gadi was still alive? no no no this cnt b happening...(sry im really passionate about these kind of stories...they jus get me riled...gadi is still alive! alive i tell u! lol...seytie n gadi must b together...i no! ur brilliant! she did it becuase she needed comfort n she'll rgeret it later...rite? bloody brilliant! great job! on to the nxt chapter!
Aurora-Heart chapter 15 . 9/20/2004
wow! its been a long while since u posted/sry i didnt even realize that u had which is y it took me so long to review...but now i hav to read the story from the beginning again because i cnt remember wut happened...or not all of it ne way...i 4got gadi was bald n that he'd gotten hurt n now i remember wut i reviewed b4...seytie's falling in love with tristan! *falls down to knees and prays* "please be with gadi please be wit gadi" lol...sry i jus really like gadi...i hopehe grows his hair bak...it doesnt seem rite thta he's bald...lol...sry im rambling...i jus havent done it in so long! lmao...this wasa good chapter...lucky i wont have to wait long for the next one cuz its already posted..hehe ill go read the other ones now
PadfootsPaws chapter 21 . 9/17/2004
aw
aiur chapter 21 . 9/12/2004
now what happened to the alert for the previous chapter? eh i probabli deleted it by accident or something. oops. hehe. love where you took this. but i guess she can't have both of them. she's just alternating between them. *sigh* ... ergh. whatta mess. i think maybe the whole reuniting went too quickly and everything's going to fast. all your readers are still hooked in tristan! gadi? who's gadi? lol just kidding. but you know ... it's fast. but that's the way you've always done things. meh. nice going.
k8
Desert Illusion chapter 21 . 9/12/2004
*screams* OMG! OMG HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US...AGAIN! OMG! This is so so MEAN and CRUEL! OMG! Why does she go with Gadi! NO! Please no! Please make her return to Tristan. I said before that I'd be torn by whatever choice she makes, but still, I like Tristan more than Gadi. I dunno, but I feel that if she was awake when Gadi took her back to Xar, she wouldn't have left. But WHY did she have to faint! WHY! I felt like crying! I even was! My sister was like, "Oh no, no, no, don't start crying now!" lol!
Anyways, please, (I'm pratically BEGGING you!) let her go back to Tristan! (And don't you dare make him marry another girl) I'd kill you for that! lol! Gr...
Anyways, UPDATE! And this story is NOT ending yet! NO! Just please, please make her go back to Tristan!
UPDATE SOON, ok? I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!
CrystalDusk chapter 21 . 9/12/2004
oo! they're gonna be reunited! update!
ibjuicen chapter 21 . 9/12/2004
Ok, first off chick, this is a good story. But you need a sequel!
Make a freaking sequel! LIKE ONCE AND FUTURE QUEEN!
BaZoRRo chapter 21 . 9/12/2004
you did a lovely job...when i started this chapter i expected it to be the end...oh well so close...yet so far away...hahah...keep it up...good luck with the school work too...
the infamous BaZoRRo
Lorok chapter 21 . 9/12/2004
Normally I'd say great chapter... for once I won't. Personally, I am sorry, I hated the chapter. Was this the last chapter?
CrystalDusk chapter 20 . 9/12/2004
o! who's she gonna choose?
PadfootsPaws chapter 20 . 9/11/2004
aww thats so sad that she's dying...
the baby's so cute! and Tristan is awesome and so is Gadi...who's she gonna choose?
NeWriter chapter 20 . 9/11/2004
Hello! You've been updating quickly so I take it that you've finally found some inspiration and decided to continue this story. I noticed that you changed some slight frases than in the first chapter of this story; where most of it was the repetition... because in the first chapter you put 4 years since Seyte had been gone and now you put 3... so, slight change but doesn't really alter the story that much. Well, hopefully you'll make a good outcome of this since it's NOT obvious who she'll go for! That's a good thing... you keep the mystery and suspense up!:P Well, nothing else to say really so... UPDATE!:D
Desert Illusion chapter 20 . 9/11/2004
NO! NO! NO! YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO US! NO! Please don't be so cruel! YOU HAVE GOT TO UPDATE! Oh why did I read this chapter! I had this funny feeling, that it's gonna have a really really BAD cliffhanger in the end, but I just HAD to read it when I saw the update! OMG! I'm gonna faint...*faints*
OMG! What is she gonna do! Gadi, or Tristian! Oh I love them BOTH! I know my heart is gonna break with whoever she chooses. Both are equally good, and oh! I'm going literally CRAZY!
Can you please update fast? Pretty pretty please *pouts* I'll give you a cookie? *winks* Hehe, anyways, UPDATE girl, UPDATE! OH I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!
Lorok chapter 20 . 9/11/2004
Don't you dare delay next chapter. This might have been the first update since i started reading but i am an impatient, impatient person. AND YOU DON'T MAKE PEOPLE SUFFER WAITING FOR THE LAST CHAPTER! *scowl* Great chapter, even though it was essentially the intro with a little more added in. UDATE QUICKLY!
ibjuicen chapter 20 . 9/11/2004
SHE HAS TO LEAVE WITH GADI!
AND THEY HAVE CHILD TOGETHER!
MUST BE GADI!