Reviews for Silver Flames
H. Earthserpent chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
you should fix your chapters that are in this kind of style...its kind of hard to read.
Lord Reaper555 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This story is gay. In more ways then one. Why must people write homosexual stories? Do you get turned on by it or something. Also, learn to spell!
Irish Rhapsody chapter 32 . 2/20/2004
Aw, I so totally loved this chapter! The title was beautiful too! And you used my little idea thing! Oh I'm so happy! _
Irish Rhapsody chapter 31 . 2/19/2004
Aww! I frickin' love this chapter! I usually hate romance, but your stories just make me love the fluff and hate the angst, when in nearly everyone else's stories and fics, it's the other way around.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 30 . 2/19/2004
*Singsong voice* I know what it is... _
Who's Moonlight?
Irish Rhapsody chapter 29 . 2/18/2004
Aw, cool! _ Though, if Mil was planning to attack Crimson, I don't think it's very wise to go a-knocking. -_- But hey, it'd make the story worse if they had just busted in, right? _
By the way, Leena is way more cowardly than Alexis. Come on. Hiding behind Eterni? Alexis doesn't cower. So nyah! _
Irish Rhapsody chapter 28 . 2/18/2004
OMG that kicks fucking ass! I am greatly humbled, oh Mighty Plot Twister.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 27 . 2/18/2004
Aww! I love it! _ The description of the scenery was great (something I don't know how to do) and the ending was beautiful (again, something I don't know how to do). I love it!
Irish Rhapsody chapter 26 . 2/17/2004
*Rolls eyes about the whole Crimson thing* *Cough* Idiot *Cough*
_ So... I liked the fluffy ending part.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 25 . 2/17/2004
Isn't it kinda obvious that she was a dark angel? O.o Eh, maybe it's just me.
Minions... hehehe. _
Irish Rhapsody chapter 22 . 2/16/2004
_ I am so loving this story!
Irish Rhapsody chapter 24 . 2/16/2004
Aww, cool! Exactly what I wanted to do with EA -_- But still cool.
I swear you're psychic. First the Akira thing, now this... O_o; Outta my head! Out!
_
Irish Rhapsody chapter 23 . 2/16/2004
Aww, the cliffy was great! _ And I'm not mad, because you already updated. So no frustration for me. _
And if Crimson's cutting herself, then I don't like her anymore. -_-
Irish Rhapsody chapter 21 . 2/13/2004
*Cracks up* I love it! _ Aurora's great.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 20 . 2/13/2004