Reviews for Ophelia
tiger lily8 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
This was very surreal, it evoked a shadowy room...Good job!
Sir Keilah chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Very pretty and haunting. I like how you worked the different words into the story so it almost seemed natural. It would be cool also to work some shakespeare themes into the story, I dunno, but maybe references to other plays so that when she says "That's all the shakespeare I remember" it would be ironic. Although not sure how one would do that without wreaking the piece for what it is. Anyway, good writing.
-Keilah
Blue Dragon-sy chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Wah! I can't believe I actually FORGOT to read your stories! So sorry! I just remember in one of those days that I re-read my reviews. ; So sorry!

Anyway, this story is great! Short, but sweet. Eyah! I love this story! D

Drai Tlekyn, the Mystican translation of Blue Dragon-sy, pronounced as dra-ee le-keen

P.S. Thankies for your reviews! I really appreciate them! D

****
"When one knows more than he should, his course of actions may only bring him more suffering than success."
Skye, from Shadow Claw, Chapter 17
****
Melissa Lea Night chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
hmm, very nice. i think this would make a good short story, make it a bit longer and you got a good plot from the short paragraphs you wrote. i do like this story and i'm glad i read it. i always liked the ophelia story in shakespear.
I am the talking Echidna chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Very Good VERY Descriptive. I really enjoyed reading it. It took me in and interested me. You should write more that are similar to this.
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
This is a beautiful beautiful story. Very believeable and I like how you compared Laura to Ophelia. I loved the not real but kind of metaphors and the memories. Keep it up!
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I said it before and I can only repeat it; this was a beautiful story.