Reviews for Gold Teeth
Sylf chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
well written and an honorable homage to those lost in the Holocaust.
What the Nazis did was atrocious; they degraded the dead, dishonoring them even after they had been so coldly executed simply for living. You've written a very powerful, very firm piece here. I commend you on your courage to write this - well done, my friend. Well done.
Melissa Lea Night chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
ugh, your right, i remember studying the nazis in 8th grade and i heard about them doing this. it's awful and you really showed the brutality in the poem and the bitterness of being jewish and having to die. very well done.
ZealWarrior chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Good poem, nice imagery, I know exactly what you were talking about. And yes, it is quite a haunting image. Also, if I'm not mistaken, perhaps you're talking about the movie "Nuremberg", which were about the Nuermberg Trials held for the Nazi's where they were actually given the oppurtunity to defend themselves. I think that's how the whole International Court of Justice sprang up and such, but I could be mistaken. There were, if I remember, two versions of that movie, and old black and white one, which was supposed to be fantastic, and a newer one starring Alec Baldwin, which was very good as well.
-Anyway, thought I should mention that. Great poem overall.
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
WONDERFUL. VERY HEART FELT. YOU SAID IN THE SUMMARY THAT IT IS NOT ONE OF YOUR BEST, BUT IT IS VERY GOOD.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Dark, creepy, but certainly powerful. Despite what you say, this was very well written.
AnnaSun chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Hi,

Good.

Please RR my poems.

Thansk for sharing :)
child-dragon chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
I saw Schindler's List all over when I read this... very powerful, very heart-wrenching. I love the last part you bring up - that Germany will always be associated with Holocaust. That's a very hard thing to bear I imagine. This poem definately makes you think.