Reviews for Such Wings
swaggering curses chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I love it.
I'd say more, but there's nothing else to say.
So. Heart. A lot. )
The simplest sign of life chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
That's beautiful- I don't know what else to say! The part where "You launched yourself to sky-" I particularly like. Such great imagery!
Keep writing!
Melissa Lea Night chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
i think this is one of my favorites that you've done. it took flying and made a solid moment out of it to write about. i like the talking the main character did and how the other person would react, it was very original.
sub-zerogravity chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
That was very,very good. I love how it was written!
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
VERY INTERESTING. VERY DIFFERENT. VERY GOOD. IVERY MUCH LIKE IT. VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY...
Maria Rose Black chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
That's so pretty...yeah, I guyess everyone has dreamed of flying. If only we could.
Adrenalina chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
- Pretty
Really liked the listener's part of it. And flying is the best ;).
In response to your review: hehe, there wasn't really a good title that I could think of that time, and I'll remember that about the one liner things...I try not to make it too cut off but it sounds strange in my head when it's all connected and flowy.
child-dragon chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Wow... I didn't think that poem had anything in it outside of my own dream and meaning.

This is a beautiful poem - the ending is so full of hope. I get so tired of depressing poems it's nice to see some joyous ones. I especially like the lines,

"told you of my materials,

my method and velocity."

Brings a bit more than just emotion to the poem. Bravo.