Reviews for Learning to Break Rules
AnotherDreamer chapter 6 . 3/21/2004
ah you gotta update soon!
n3ssa chapter 6 . 3/15/2004
UPDATE! haha i just reviewed your other story. this is just as good, and i think i like korbin better than wyatt. what a name. it sounds like hyatt. anywya, wyatt sounds like a jerk. he totally ignores her. and i CANNOT stand that, lol. okay! way to go wiht this! update!
anatidaephobiac chapter 6 . 3/10/2004
I like the story, it's great... I hope your muse gets better quickly... that way you can update!
Secretive chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Whoa! I so should have checked you out sooner! . (Well...if I had the internet...6.6...anyways...) This is great! I love what you did with Blank-I'd be totally ticked off about being named that too. And Korbin sounds great! (Okay, I'll say what I really mean, he sounds downright hott. . I'm such a wack-job.) Anyways, I love this! Keep writing, and I'll keep reading! .
libs chapter 6 . 2/24/2004
it's really good, i really like it update soon
primadonna chapter 5 . 2/21/2004
hey, love your writing, though the plot seems too unreal to me. why would Blank still have feelings for Wyatt? When Korbin offers a bigger better world? Well, at least from my point of view. Keep writing, looking forward to your next chapter. )
DF8 chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
Okay, so I said I wouldn't review immediately. I was getting too caught up in the story to stop reading. *laughs* Like Blank, I really seem unable to hold up my "personal standards". :)
So...in answer to your questions in your review replies...Korbin is creepy in a good sort of way. I mean, at first, I thought he was weird and strange and abnormal (and lots of other thesaurus words) because he was so "affectionate" to Blank so quickly, but now that I've seen the other sides of him, I think he's pretty cool and sweet. So he's just a character you have to get to know better in order to like. :)
As for Wyatt...his sudden niceness in this chapter completely confuzzled me. There must be some other reason than the whole barfing scenario that made him act so coldly to Blank...but is he really just mean to her in front of others, and nice when they're alone? Or did something happen that day to make him act nicer? I dunno, he's gotten me so confused...but I still don't really like him that much, considering how mean he is to her...the most important thing for me is how nicely the guy treats Blay...so that puts Korbin in my good graces at the moment. :) But I don't really understand how Blay can still like Wyatt, considering how rude he is (generally)...oh, well. I guess she's just the type of girl who doesn't give up on a guy easily. *laughs*
Whoa, this is long. But before I end this way-too-long review, I caught this one mistake that I wanna point out:
"Blank bit her bottom. "
Now, taken in the wrong context, that can mean something very wrong indeed. *giggles*
Anyways, great chapter, update as soon as your muse visits you. :) Bai
DF8 chapter 5 . 2/13/2004
Yes! Finally got to read the next chapter! :D I'm really loving this...and although "knew" isn't "new", I still like this chapter. *laughs* And I've noticed that you've changed the title of this story. I liked the other title, but this one's good too. In fact, it just may suit the story better. :) Aww, Korbin's getting cold...hehehe. ;; I really hope Wyatt gets better, but if he doesn't...*flexes fingers suggestively* Lol, um...sorry, I've been eating too much strawberry ice cream...yummy...XP Hehe, anyways, good chapter, I'll read on ASAP...bai!
firefly chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
nice! luv the plot line or story line or watever.. bleh..
ya.. keep updating! and goodluck on your mid-terms (cause hell im gonna need all the luck i can get)
Angelic-kat chapter 6 . 2/5/2004
Your story is really good although it seems as if Blank will never like Korbin, and I *want* her to like him. So ya, update soon cuz ur story iz great and stuff.
Ailenat chapter 6 . 2/2/2004
I luv this story! i luv the humour in it too! gets me thinking wut's going on thru Wyatt's head
kep writingg
Midnight Owl chapter 6 . 2/1/2004
great story! i love it... i don't know whether i like this better or "the strength of eternity". I definately like korbin better than wyatt. i hate guys like wyatt that are all cocky and rude and arrogant. yet i usually find myself falling in love with them. Sigh. i guess that's why i relate to blank. i know what it's like to fall in love with the wrong guy. but korbin is so sweet! i hope she picks him. and i hope that you update soon!
lovely chapter 6 . 1/25/2004
update update updtae! im waiting waiting waitng! LoL! I wanna see who Blank picks...Korbin or Wyatt. Its good.
Squeaky chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
Really, really good!
I like it - just because you can't really tell what's going to happen - no heroin-falls-in-love-with-good-guy-and-they-live-happily-ever-after, yadda, yadda, yadda. Okay I shall STOP babbling now, and move on to more important points. Nothing bad I can actually say, no obvious grammer mistakes, few typos ... that's pretty much it. Update soon (or else...)
DF8 chapter 4 . 1/20/2004
*shivers* OOers...O_O That Korbin scene gave me goosebumps. *shows you goosebumpy arm* Lol, well, you can imagine them anyway. :D I love this chapter! :D:D:D And sorry I haven't read on earlier, finals and all, you see. *sighs* Well, I love this chapter, I do believe Korbin is rising in my esteem. *nods* Yup yup. Well, once again, awesome chapter, will read on soon! *waves*
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »