Reviews for Learning to Break Rules
False Advertisement chapter 5 . 12/23/2003
This was a good chapter. it was really cute. not much to say . update soon i guess
False Advertisement chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
I was sad to see to listen is a virtue was gone. why? and you should have reccomended this story to me in a review or something. im sad i didnt read it sooner. i love it so much! its insanely funny and fully of wit. I hope you do update soon!
False Advertisement chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
Hehe I liked the ending to that too! You're such a great writer *sigh* I admire the wit you have put into this!
False Advertisement chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
I like it.
Actually I love it
Good job!
False Advertisement chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Hah! I love it! this is so funny and interesting:)
Chede chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
Hey, another great chapter. I liked that Blank went to her Granmay for advice. Too bad her problem still isn't solved, Korbin or Wyatt? The latter still hasn't made an appearance yet, I'm stil waiting to get to know him better but I guess that'll all happen in good time.
Hope you update soon. Can't wait to read more.
Chede
Ashley Tucker chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
hey!
Your a fab-o writer! i really enjoy this story. Can't wait for next one! update soon!
cya
Ashley
MimiGhost chapter 5 . 12/17/2003
update soon
DF8 chapter 3 . 12/16/2003
Told ya I would read on! :P I am seriously not liking Wyatt at the moment, and Korbin is still...strange. ;; The scene with her brother and Korbin's sis was very cute. _ I'm loving this, will read on soon! :) *waves*
DF8 chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
Have read on! :D *waves banner in own honor* Hmm, Korbin seems sorta strange. Hugging a girl he barely knows? Strange. O_o;; But Wyatt's worse. He's an a-hole. Blank's right. Who needs guys, anyway? *shifty eyes* Lol, anyways, great chapter, am reading on! :D
Bay710 chapter 5 . 12/16/2003
Aw. Nice story. Update soon ;D
Bay
Grunge Muffin chapter 5 . 12/15/2003
I REALLY like it! I don't understand why you haven't gotten more reviews, but that seems to be the way doesn't it? Excellent stories remain relatively unnoticed, while big, drivelling piles of crap with bad story lines; stupid, unrealistic characters and no point rake in hundreds. Oh well. *Beams* I think this is an excellent story, and Blank is an excellent character. She’s real, and honest. Basically she’s a normal teenager. Seems like a lot of people have trouble writing characters like that. Everyone wants their characters to be perfect. Anyway, just letting you know I think this is an awesome story, and I hope you update soon!
Deejay Lovely chapter 5 . 12/14/2003
Hey I think your fic is pretty wicked and thanx heaps for reviewing mine (although I probably wont be able to update for a while cause of stupid wirters block)
Anyway yeah your fic is fantastic and Update soon k!
kelyn chapter 5 . 12/12/2003
Love it love it! Sorry it took so long for me to review. I've had the flu! But anyway i love the story!
K
kittyfay chapter 5 . 12/7/2003
YAY You updated,
yeah i know what you mean about school and stuff, luckily for me I am on school holidays FINALLY! :)
But i have to say that you are doing a great job updateing with school, if it was me, i'd of just left it. But thats me.
but for now you are on my fav authors list and my author alert list, so i know if your gonna update.
unil next time