Reviews for Fangs and Claws
W0llen chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
Hey! This story is nice so far! Oh, and "à croquer" would be better than "assez bon manger". You don't believe me? lol I'm french, so... D
anitsirK chapter 23 . 11/30/2008
That was great. :) There were quite a lot of errors, though nothing serious. The song really fit, especially at the ending, kind of bittersweet-for me, I know weird. But it's always like that, isn't it? After you've read something so involving and fantastic such as this story, when it all ends, it's always bittersweet. Loved it. Hoping you continue writing, KC.
peacebstill chapter 23 . 11/12/2008
This story captivated me and I could not stop until I was bewitched. Where have you gone and why must it end?

Until we meet again, My Love

Peace
artificial destiny chapter 23 . 2/8/2008
*sigh.. sappy ending but sweet nonetheless :)

thank you!
artificial destiny chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
amazing so far :)

i love your story
Tempest116 chapter 23 . 7/10/2007
GOOD STORY.
decadebydecade chapter 23 . 12/30/2006
I absolutely loved everything about this story! I don't even have any suggestions for improvement or constructive criticism. [I feel sort of useless] Oh well, my undying admiration for your piece will have to do. Great story, incredibly well written-all around perfect in my opinion. Oh! One suggestion: Sequel...? maybe? [please!]
Jenniexb chapter 23 . 10/24/2006
I don't know if you still check here, but I just found the story 2 days ago and read it through. I loved it, and agree Cam should not be left alone. If you get this and there are more your stories, please let me know. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us.
R. Hanks chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
fabulous loved it! thanks x
Dirty Secret chapter 23 . 4/23/2006
WOW! This story is FANTABULOUS! I LOVE IT! I hope that there is a sequel to this...I feel sorry for Cam...hope he finds someone for himself in the sequel...
Anastasia chapter 23 . 3/21/2006
It was a great story...Rated M?...i don't think it should be..maybe T at the most...well it kind of reminds me of Anita Blake..But thats prob cause..the "ma petite" comment! Love it though! Sequel? Please just don't leave that like that!
Isa The Great chapter 23 . 2/16/2006
I loved this story. It was so good. ( where u the one who put lupines as their word for wolf or was that someone else who put it in there?) Sorry i'm reading way to many things at the moment and what not. Its a great
Summer's Light chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
i like your story! :)
RowenaIsolde chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
I love it...Are you a phantom of the opera phan? Just wonderin...
The Goth in the rainbow sandles chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
You see, I could only read this first chapter. Your summary of it sounded much more promising. It's too slow of a begining for my taste, which usually is an oath for a slow moving story itself. If that's not the case, I'm glad to see your fic recieved over 90 reviews. You must be skilled. Anyway, I'm more into the gore-fest types of vampire tale. I still haven't found any good ones yet...Forgive my judgemental personlty, this really is quite well-done!
106 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »