Reviews for past boundaries
evm chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
i loves it. *Glomps* It's pretty and very short, and it shouldn't make sense but it does, in the way that so many pretty words put togther make a very pretty picture. Keep writing, and cranking out those wonderful poems!
ShorelineWind chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Wow... Short, but beautiful poem. Well done!
Keep writing, always.
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
This was very nice... the concepts you bring up are very fitting.
~Lidless Eye
featherlight chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Lovely work. It's so calming and peaceful, and the imagery is wonderful.
tresparadisE chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
this has such a soft feel to it... love it! it definately suceeds in that you feel like you're there and it sounds so nice... wish it would happen more often. :)
cheers
-tresparadise
not sure yet chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
hm, very empowering (still cant spell obviously) and interesting, like it lots though, has a very nice taste to it, if that makes sense, like fresh but old, history air kinda texture...anywayz, nicely done
Crucified Sanctity chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Pretty. Reminds me of Yoda. M clouded the future is

- Crucified Sanctity -
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
yay! update! a rare but very special privlage...

as always lovely, and a pleasure to read, the word velvet just left such a great texture on the poem. lovely discriptions, and great contrasts. kudos!
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
"fog drifts like velvet"

I hadn't thought of it before...but what a wonderful way to describe fog. So creative and fitting. This haiku is sort of like the fog itself...it gives me this pretty, hazy image of a ship drifting through all this gray fog, just escaping the past...ah. Wonderful. I love you.

~lyv
frugale chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Oh! Very hopeful and optimistic! I love it!