Reviews for Crimson Chronicles
Totoya chapter 3 . 12/31/2003
I can see this becoming an RPG game! It's really awsome!
I wonder what happened to the village guardian.
Perk is such a funny kid, he really knows how to be helpful! I wonder if Halo and Aly will ever meet up with Max. I'd like to know where he is!
I like the idea of powers, and the way they are identified. I think I already see a romance blossoming between Halo and Aly! lol!
Keep up the great work!
Thanks for reviewing my fiction too! I aplogize for how slow reviewing is coming!
Totoya chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Great beggining! I'll have to read more when I get the time!
Thank you for reviewing one of my stories, I really like getting reviews! I haven't had much time to update or review lately though.
I like Zach, he's a very interesting and humerous character!
Aly sounds like such a funny little girl! She has so much energy, unlike Zach! The way you write is really awsome!
Keep it up! I'll be back to review more later.
ibgone chapter 9 . 12/4/2003
All caught up! This new Halo/Phoenix hybrid is pretty freaky. I'm glad Halo's friends are on his side again. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
ibgone chapter 8 . 12/4/2003
So, is this the big surprise? Halo becomes one with the phoenix? Sweet! Well, I did enjoy the fight sequences in this chapter. I liked how Halo cleverly defeated the serpent. Well, I'm almost caught with the series. Just one more chapter left to read.
ibgone chapter 7 . 12/3/2003
Okay, I finished re-reading your story. Next time, I'll get to the new stuff.
Hawk Mage chapter 9 . 11/30/2003
Excellent chapter. Very well written. I'm soo glad you wrote more on this. It such a great story. It's a very promising story.
ibgone chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Almost caught up! I believe I've complimented you on the battles protrayed in this chapter. Also, I hope Halo learns how to control himself when he powers up because I have a feeling he'll go way out of control at some point.
ibgone chapter 5 . 11/29/2003
Okay, a lot more of the story is coming back to me. I believe I have about three chapters left to read before I'm finally caught up.
ibgone chapter 4 . 11/28/2003
Well, I'm about halfway to catching up. A lot of the story is starting to come back to me and I'm catching a lot more things the second time around. Suggestion for later editing session: considering having Zero not mention what form Lara is in. It would be more of a suprise to discover that Lara is the blue rat instead of Zero just blurting out such a spoiler. Oh, thanks for reading more of my story. The current record for the farther a male reader has gotten in Siren Limbo is Lord Calico's Tournment, the special after episode 30.
Hawk Mage chapter 8 . 11/28/2003
Wow. Great chapter. This is a really great chapter. I'm glad you liked mine. Chapter 8 was my newest chapter. This is such an awsome story. I can't wait for more on this.
ibgone chapter 3 . 11/24/2003
Well, if you want to know what I thought of the chapter, you can check the reviews by glancing at your old account because I really have nothing new to comment on.
ibgone chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
Little does Halo realize the blue rat is actually...I won't spoil it for the readers that haven't read this yet.
Hawk Mage chapter 7 . 11/21/2003
Hey! Thanks for reviewing on my poem. I still love this story. I'm glad your back. This is defenetly going into my favs. Of course your there too. Keep up the great work.
ibgone chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Hey, l0serboy, I'm glad to see you're back and finally reading my story. I'm glad you decided to continue the story instead of scrapping like you originally planned back in August. I'll keep an eye out for your new story that you keep promising will be really good. Anyway, I think I mentioned you had a good start to this story last time. Though, you still have occasional grammar errors here and there (of course, saying that would make me a hypocrite because I know I have occasional grammar errors in my story that I've been meaning to touch up like forever). Don't worry, I'll eventually get around to re-reading your story, but I'm not going to read them all today. I have some other stuff planned.