Reviews for Final Choice
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Hi! This is really very very beautiful! It's so sweet and sensual...loving.. great!And gorgeous imagery too...quite stunning, great work! Lvoe, Mia
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Very powerful.

Heart of the Sword
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Aw, that is so sweet..._

I love your love poems. )

Keep writing!

Namir Swiftpaw
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
very sweet... i like it... thanks for the review!
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Very romantic! Great job in creating a meaning.

Lidless Eye
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Sappy love poems can be good, and your clearly very good at writing them.

Is it just me though, or would it be better if every now and then during a sappy love poem there was a sudden axe murder or something?

Actually, it probably is just me.

But I think it would be cool in a sureal kind of way!

Spawny
poetry-daemon chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Well, I read what your school literary magazine said in your profile, and I am going to trust that you won't think that I hate your work because I am going to be honest with you. Yes, your poems can be slightly cliched. Your reliance on syllables and rhythm does you credit in that you are disciplined, but you are also limiting yourself. You are holding onto the pattern instead of controlling it. However, you have some nice imagery in your poetry, and you definately have the potential, drive, and certainly inspiration to do very well. My advice would be to try some free-verse, experiment with strange phrases, and don't be afraid to do crazy things. You will surprise yourself with how well you will do.

All the best! Your writing is very heartfelt and I want to see more of it!
Anthony Draconius chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
You definetly have a knack for writing love poems. The person who gives you this inspiration seems to be a very valuable person in your life. I'd keep him if I was you.

Continue with your writing...it gets better each time even though it was never bad.
iridium chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Heehee... sounds like you met a guy over the internet. Well, that's just what I assumed after reading "never have seen your face." I like the rhythm in this poem. And the rhymes aren't too forced. Keep up the good writing.