Reviews for Sorcerer of Destiny: Neon Legends
Silent-Dreamer025 chapter 27 . 2/12/2005
Pretty cool stories keep it up, I really like em.
Naasir Oros chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Nice. I noticed that you always reviewed my "Malice" story, which I'll be working on soon, but I never said anything about your work. It's EXCELLENT! Keep it up!
Oni Starwind chapter 27 . 12/4/2004
I just read The whole story. Love it. On monday i should be posting my story plz read if you have time. Your an Inperation. And i think it's cool how you and Ace found love on fiction press well see ya.
Elie Koyahama chapter 27 . 11/19/2004
Nice haven't read all of da Sorcerer of Destiny series but dis 1 s great kp it up P Rusty's cute
Hawk Mage chapter 27 . 8/9/2004
I'm slacking too. BUt I"ll be posting tomorrow! Great chapter.
missmassu chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
hi destin! IM BACK! finally, im on vacation,
great beginning u got here, im sure to keep updating!
i hope u didnt forget me!
updating soon!
Chibi Ara chapter 27 . 7/17/2004
Sorry it took me so long to review. Lol, Satur is a rock that never shuts up. Also good luck with your book.
The Lord Of Darkness chapter 27 . 7/16/2004
OMG, your transferring the entire story into Novel format? Cool! Sorry for the late review, but i got sucked into a game and totally forgot to check my email.
Anyways, great work... your starting to sound a bit like me, I have to make some sort of guide for myself when I come up with a story, otherwise i forget the whole thing.
Keep it up, and I want to read your novel!
Anania Silverstar chapter 27 . 7/13/2004
Wow, sounds like you've got a load of writing on your hands ;. Sounds kind of like my situation... *Sweat drop* Good luck with all of that.
Ah, the rock that never shuts up... Sounds accurate enough for Satur. The whole thing with Rusty and the purple fuzz XD... That was hilarious. It sounds like something I would do if I saw purple fuzz O_o;...
Keep up the good work and update soon! Laterz!
Kweldin Silverstar
"Keen are the eyes of an elf..."
PS - I posted a new story up if you're interested in reading it
Anania Silverstar chapter 26 . 7/13/2004
Well, due to major jet lag I can't think of much to say x_x... It's been quite a while since I've read this story ;. Sorry that I haven't reviewed in a while, I didn't forget about this story. I haven't been here for the past two and half weeks, so they might explain quite a bit.
Anyway, that was pretty funny with the whole gun thing at the beginning ;. I was like, "Oh great, she's gonna shoot herself." Well, on to the next chapter!
Kweldin Silverstar
"Keen are the eyes of an elf..."
Kalys chapter 26 . 7/12/2004
Hey, I am sorry I haven't talked to you forever I am grounded from AIM I HAVE been reading your stories as always I forgot to review and I WILL update soon I hope. Well email talk to ya sometime.
Beth
Spasmodic Rice chapter 27 . 7/12/2004
Rusty: (thinking) Why am I mindlessly looking at purple floating fuzzy? There's nothing special to this. It is purple...fuzzy. Satur is not looking at it, so why am I? I am smarter...but this purple fuzzy is very awesome...very...very...it is like...
Heheheh... that really cracked me up. XD It seems to me that Rusty sees it as some kind of cat toy... lol. Yes, anyways, very interesting chappy. *nods* Update soon!
Blizz
Anime Queen chapter 27 . 7/11/2004
LOL! The rock that never shuts up! *rolls on the floor laughing her $$ off* Great line right there _ Keep up the great work!
Ace Bandit chapter 27 . 7/11/2004
A rock that never shuts up lol. That was pretty funny, love especially the part where we hear Chucky say he neamed the rock Satur. Update soon my love.
Love you
Iba chapter 27 . 7/11/2004
WHOO! You updated! YAY!
You're turning this into a noval format? Wow! Cool!
You seem to be very busy now since you're doing all that. Good luck.
332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »