Reviews for A Stitch In Time
Anyone chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Good start, but you should continue
mystic-georgia chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
After the past 39 comments - now 40, you don't think you should carry on with this? Hehe. Good job, and please update, I love your stories and it's ashame if you leave this one all alone, open and ready for you to pounce on it. Oh well, yah around. - peace out -
c12f chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
its awesome. I think you should really continue on it, as you've got some really nice starting points (The world is going to end and the lottery numbers) Great Job!
The Green Knight chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
This is a great piece of writing! You're going on my favorite authors list and this story is going on my favorite stories list! Bravo!

Be assured that if I had found anything amiss in this story I would have commented on it. I didn't. This story is solidly written and I hope you'll write more.
obsidian-ink chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I really like the idea behind it, and it would be nice to see the story followed up.
TookyToucan chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
very tantalizing... it's well written, and i'd like to see it continued, though this is looking doubtful considering the update date... but you have so many reviews! you should totally update if so much interest has been shown!
Boogerbloo chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
i definitely think that you should continue, this is very well though, i wish i could write as good as you. Keep it up!
Destiny chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Amazing! You must continue. You can't write something so great, so...(sighs) and then just not continue. It leaves everyone in a lurch and it's not a lurch that anyone would like.
hotsauce6548 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Hmm, that's interesting. Nice idea and nice flow to the story. That's all I can really say, besides saying I thik you should continue!
Antiplaid chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Very, very nice. I've read stories like this before but you do it with a preticular style that makes it seem like something out of a novel instead of a one shot story. I'd like to see more of this.
Emerald Serpentt chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Despite being a fan of open endings, personally I think this one's just begging to be continued. _ It certainly works well enough the way it is, but... it's tantalizing, damnit.
Rain chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Time loops are such an interesting plot device! I'd like you to continue this. Nice as it is open ended, I'd love to see where you plan on taking it and how David's character beginning though.
Zeb-the-Great chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Wow, that was great. A very short but complicated story. I liked the ending a lot. You just made my day with this brilliant piece of writing, thanks a bunch buddy.
Abandoned by Muses chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
This is really cool! i hope you update this!
Ragade chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Great amazing, short, simple, sweet, yet deep and expanding. I certianly hope you continue off of this, It feels that the man is right, he is reliving life...
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »