Reviews for Dark Souls: Riders of the Apocalypse
Ash Algood chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
so now that part 3 is done how many more r left? enyway keep it up it might scare the crap out of me but i luv it (not the crazy killing part though)
Ash Algood chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
wow Jaegar is my favorite character cuz hes the only 1 with a funny side every1 else is seious nd evil but hes the only source of comic relief
Ash Algood chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
wow, this is really interesting if i was sitting down normally i would be on the edge of my seat, but im sitting like L from Death Note, cuz i like that position enyway im scared even more cuz like Fathia i have a little evil voice in the back of my head. I call him Zohn, but enyways like i said im creeped out i guess reading this at night doesnt help
Mia Haider chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
yeah! another awesome chapter! just make sure to watch out for little typos!
hidden relevance chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
cool way to end it chica
'i have a talking pony'- she's a cute little psycho ain't she? lol
Xiao Lao Hu chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
Hey!
Really good ending! What else can I say? You already know my opinion on all your stories! It's like, pre-written/pre-said and repeated comments!
But anyway, I like the idea of gifts and the change in the horses...they give the feeling that anyone who rides them will achieve "the ultimate power"!
Write more stories!
Celestial Sailor chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Just a few things I wished to point out; because of the nature of this story and the potential of it, I decided a critique was in place.
The story starts too abruptly, the reader is instantly forced to adjust their mind to the story, which was not properly initiated in the first place. There is not enough information about the characters for the reader to gain significant interest, or understanding. What I noticed also was how abrupt the transistion between things in the story occurs. One idea or situation is not anaylsed and explained long enough and the reader is constantly torn between different things. However, your usage of dialogue works quite well and I feel that you should use that, along with more description of your atmosphere, environment and characters to improve your story. Please don't hesitate to e-mail me if you are confused by what I have said or would like some more information.
-Celestial Sailor
Gemema chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
Yay! This one's finished. Cool. I can't wait to find out who the next dark soul is...it's gonna be great, I know it!
I was a bit worried with that chapter of 'Forgotten'. I thought I might have over done it, but hopefully it will all turn out to be relevent info. The story does and doesn't focus completely on Alisha and Nuada...you'll just have to wait to find out what I mean.
Anyway, I'm gonna go check out your site now, so I'll let ya know what I think.
Mia Haider chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
i love how the teens make killing seem like a casual sport. more for this bloodthirsty gore obsessed girl!
Mia Haider chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
WHOA! this is getting good! more i say! MORE!
Sharna chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
megana - wonder no more about his identity, there is no more suspence for me about it. lol, thanxs for tellin us all about it.
Gemema chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
He he, I love these kids! So evil...I love it! And they are very creative too, which makes this very interesting and enjoyable to read. Deep down, I am definately a sadistic person, so naturally I love this story!
Ah, Samael. I think I read a bit about him when I was researching 'Forgotten'. He sounded like a very interesting charcater, but I just couldn't find a way to work him into my story. Oh, and 'Forgotten' will only be staying in Rouen for another chapter or two, but I may visit the city again in the third story cos I really like Rouen.
So Samael is the ghostly guy that loves Natasha? Very interesting...I really want to know more about him, cos he's a really mystery. I like how you're draging out the suspence with his identity though.
Anyway, I hope you write more soon!
Sharna chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
yep good but wheres the rest of it? and come on! a description of what the acid did to the lady pls!
Xiao Lao Hu chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
Hey!
This one is good! I like these evil intentions! Very *evil* Hehe!
Anyways, I finally got my story up! Now it's your turn to go and read and review mine! *wink wink*
Anywayz, good work on this one, and yes, I forgive you for your extremely long delay!
sharna chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
wow, this is definitly better then the other version! yay! hurry up with the next chaper!