Reviews for Winter In My Dreams
liyen chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
When I read it aloud, all the words somehow "click" together and the images they conjured... hope I'm making sense here. A very smooth poem, very edgy and very beautiful.
Just Silver chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I like this one. I've told you that before. It reminds me of a poem I wrote. Hah, yeah I like the songs that remind me of things I've written. I guess I can relate to them more. It also reminds me of a setting I see when I close my eyes. Brief, Cold, Haunting, Brittle. the only objection I have is to "fields falling." It irks me a bit, but otherwise,the song is lovely. Have you shared this one with Satan?
Impressionist chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
beautiful. I normally despise rhyming schemes, (because most people abuse them so badly) but this was a nice relief from the masses. :) well done.
Mike chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Nice, and Robert Frosty!
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
A good poem that, although short, packs a deep meaning of the discovery of one's past. I don't quite understand the metaphor of the snow and icicles, if we do meet again, could you explain it to me? Cheers.

On another note, I can say that I've been a busy little beehive releasing many songs and poems, and I would appreciate it if you could take a look at my latest offerings, as I have done for you. (shameless plug, never dies ;)
Shattereddreams chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
*pushes people out of the way* I love you the most so I review first. see. I love it you know that its beautiful x