Reviews for Something Like Japanese
twili chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
i really like this, just something about it...nice job
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
I love the depth of multiple meanings and ideas in this -weaving the ideas of Japanese and -well, what I assume was love- together was brilliant. How I understand this comparison!
frugale chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
I loved it. What I like with your poems is- we discover more and more meanings when we read them another time. (btw, thanx for the zelda explanation!)
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I pity the people who wouldn't understand half of this and how cool it is where you used the japanese language inperfect intervals. Bravise!

look I actually updated on !
Bitten Caliban chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
This poem makes me feel a mess of feelings, as I read your words painting image so blurred, it seems to me like a Van Gogh or Monet painting. This poem is quite short, but it achieves something that I'm sure you wanted it to achieve. As a Japanese student, I'm bound to understand... ;)

Thank you very much for the most pleasant reviews you gave me. [yes, "The Cemetery" was written in some kind of trance] I'm planning on continuing and as of now have some projects in mind.

Good luck and write more.
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
I loved the meaning of this. You definitely have a way with words. Excellent job.

Lidless Eye
Tears of the Wind chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
I told you that i liked this. really cute, sorta confusing, but good. Don't ever, EVER stop writing poems!

*Midnights' Yami*
hidden relevance chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
'compulsive valentines that even see can't translate.. She keeps her errors to herself'...

i hate it when you do that! .. this struck a little too close to home.. but then you're good at getting emotions vividly on paper.. lovely...
Premeditated Chaos chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
This is an incredible piece of work, I really enjoy the Japanese theme to it. "Misplaced rainbows" is a great phrase, it sticks with me for reasons unknown.

Keep it coming!