Reviews for Blame
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Only thing to critisize is a typo, I think - second stanza, second line, is 'again' suppose to be 'a gun'? Its a good poem, and its almost surprising that this doesnt happen more often.
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
You and your last lines...They really bring light into your emotions..It's so true..It's like the war today and everything...It seems that everyone is so blinded by patritotism that they don't see what's going on in the world..And they're too caught up in blaming everyone for what's happening...Great.
Jade Crescent chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I've got to agree with you there. Everyone looks to place blame, but it never seems to be in the right place.
Kitsune Mandy chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Wow... That's really depress... Yet I still love it _
†KΆ§ÜÑÉ MÅÑÐ¥†
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Wow, don't kill me! Can't say that I fully understand this. (some people just have to go, lol) Umm... Yeah. Bye!
PainKiller chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Oh wow... AMAZING work. The next to the last stanza really just said it all. We can all blame whomever we want, yet in the end, it's all about the fact that they even made it an option to take. Fantastic work.
Electra Fairford chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Brilliant...simple, clear and deep.
Thanks for the many reviews...sorry I hadn't got back here yet...
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I like the way its a story of two peoples lives and although in someplaces it doesnt flow brilliantly it doesnt matter because the story follows through. Keep writing :)
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
First 6 lines give the basics of a situation. I was thinking someone would have blamed Anthony's dad for abusing him as that seems a common excuse/reason for such things these days. (Or just Anthonys parents for any reason)

Anyway-

Pretty good idea- reading the summary, I only thought of blaming Sara or Anthony, so it was a clever twist.

This could be like a forum topic- who's to blame? And in fact, why do we have to blame someone? Why can't we just stop it instead of figuring out whose fault it must be (the last 2 lines seem to mean)

I actually disagree with the idea on a basic level (though when blaming gets out of hand, I see your point), but your view is said well.
AVIGON chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
It's definitely an interesting and new (it's the first time I've seen anything like it) way to open this particular topic up for conversation, so to speak. A bit on the preacher-y side, but that doesn't really bother me in this poem.
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Thought provoking. I like it.

W,

The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
me10 chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
wow, this is an interesting piece because its about a difficult subject- atleast i think so - i doubt i would be able to write about something this deep this clearly.

the ending definitely sends out a good message and i like how the whole poem was kinda like a story.
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
The last verse is very true and well written! excellent!